7

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and I quickly turn it off before it wakes the boys up.

I then sneak out of Jimin's grip and replace myself with the Chimmy stuffie that got abandoned on the floor.

I then tip toe out of the room and head for the door so I can get home and change for practice.

"Hey Cara" Hobi grins at me from the kitchen table and I nearly collapse from fright.

"Hobi!" I shove his shoulder.

I then glare at him as I close the door behind myself.

I rush down the corridor to my dorm and run into the bathroom to shower and change.

I end up wearing my hair in low pigtails and wearing black leggings with a grey crop top and a blue flannel.

I run into the kitchen and sit down just in time for breakfast.

"Unnie! Where were you?" Yiren asks.

"Uhh, I found my soulmate" I decide to tell them.

"WHAT" chrouses through the room and once its quiet Jiwon leans forward.

"Did you kiss him yet?" She smirks and my cheeks flush instantly.

"Unnie!" I exclaim in embarrassment while covering my fave with my hands.

"You did!" She gasps making everyone turn to me.

"It's the skills thing real?" Shiyeon immediately asks.

"Yeah" I grin at their excited expressions.

"Well, what is he good at?" Ashia asks.

"Uhhh Rapping, Producing, Speeches...oohhh thats helpful because I suck at those annd he's really really smart" I grin.

"Woah, is he an idol?" Yiren grins.

"Mayyyybe" I smirk at her.

"Tell us!" Ashia exclaims.

"You can't tell anyone...obviously, buttt it's RM" I say and they roll thier eyes in disbelief causing me to scoff in offense.

"No, really" Jiwon says and then they all gasp.

"Are any of the others single?" Ashia smirks.

"Nope, they all have soulmates" I grin and she pouts making us all laugh. "Maybe you'll have luck with Soobin since you need a really tall guy" I smirk and she pouts playfully.

"Okay lets go, we've got a long day ahead of us" Jiwon says and leads the way out of the door.

After an hour each of Dance, Vocal, Rap, Breathing and Stage Presence training we were dragged into a room we'd never been to before where we had to do a photo shoot for the images they're gonna use to announce the members for another two hours.

As soon as we were let go I ran back to the dorm to grab a shower and a quick snack.

I then raced to the BTS dorm to grab Jimin's car keys because he said I could borrow his car.

"I better see you back here for dinner by 8 Cara!" Jin yells at me as I race back towards the door.

I'm stopped by a hand on my wrist causing me to turn and smile up at Namjoon.

"Whats the rush?" Namjoon asks me in concern. I lean up on my tippy toes and pull Namjoon down to whisper in his ear.

"Sav's flight lands in an hour, don't tell Hobi" I whisper before quickly kissing him and running out.

I jump into the car and start driving to the airport and with all that running I'm actually ahead of schedule.

I get there and wait for about 20 minutes when people start walking through the gates.

As soon as I see my best friends smile I start sprinting at her causing her eyes to widen.

I leap into her arms and she catches me like she always does.

"Heyy" she smiles but I dont respond, I just sniffle into her shoulder. "Hey, it's okay. I missed you too but I'm here now" she whispers as she pets my head.

"Let's go" I smile as I wipe my eyes.

We drive the hour long trip back to Big Hit.

"Oh my god, I'm actually gonna meet BTS" she mumbles.

"You do realise that we're in Jimin's car?" I question with a smirk when I see her excited reaction.

We get back to Big Hit and as we step into the elevator my phone rings.

Joonie💕 is calling...

"Cara Seo!" I hear Jin's voice pierce my eardrums.

"Heyyy Jin Oppa" I say nervously.

"What time did I say?"

"8" I mumble.

"What time is it?"

"8:30 but I can explain!" I yell into the phone.

After explaining the situation Jin suggests that I bring Sav to dinner too. So I take her to my dorm and show her where shes sleeping all the while dialing Hobi's number.

"Did I hear Jin Hyung say that Savhana is coming to dinner!?" Hobi yells as soon as he answers.

"Yeah..." I mumble.

"I just got back from practice! I'm all red and hot and sweaty! And you're telling me this is how my soulmate is gonna see me for the first time ever?"

"I wanted to surprise you..." I mumble with a pout. "And to be honest I really don't think the 'hot and sweaty' part will be a problem'" I tell him with a smirk as I lead Sav to the door of my dorm.

"What does that mean...oh...ohmygod...Cara! Youre such a perv!" He yells.

"Surely if I'm right that would make Sav the perv?" I grin and Sav continues walking beside me obliviously due to her limited korean skills.

"Shut! Up!" Hobi laughs causing me to double over too, leaving Sav extremely confused.

As we reached the dorm Sav took a deep breath before I opened the door.

I was immediately engulfed in a hug from a clumsy giant.

"I missed you" he mumbled into my ear making me smile.

"Me too" I responded.

I pulled away to see Hobi and Sav make eye contact.

"I love you!" Hobi exclaimed causing all of the Korean speaker's jaws to drop.