12

I sit up in bed when I hear a crash in the bathroom.

"Namjoon! You okay?" I yell as I rub the sleep out of my eyes.

"Yeah! I droped my toothpaste!" He yells back. I just flop back onto the bed until I hear the door open.

Namjoon crawls over me and kisses me forehead making me smile as I ask, "if you just dropped your toothpaste why was the crash so loud?"

"It knocked my bag over too" he laughs with a blush coating his cheeks. He lays down ontop of me with his chin resting on my stomach.

"God if Destruction strikes again" I laugh as I reach out to run my fingers through his hair.

"Heyyy, you're my soulmate...you're supposed to be on my side!" He pouts at me with a playful glare.

"I am!" I laugh, "I'm really clumsy too Joonie" I admit.

"Made for eachother" he mumbles and rests his head flat on my stomach sideways while closing his eyes.

"Hyung! Breakfast is ready" Jimin calls from outside the door.

"Can I shower?" I ask.

"Yeah, I'll get you some clothes and theres an extra toothbrush in the cupboard" he smiles before walking out the room.

After my shower, I change into the clothes that were left by the door and I'm surprised that the pants fit me when the hoodie is so big. I walk into the kitchen after I'm ready.

Everyone looks exhausted but it is 2am so it makes sense I guess. I sit down next to Sav and grab her hand.

"All good?" I whisper as I lean my head on her shoulder.

"Yeah, we talked. I'm gonna see if I can get a job in Seoul"

"I'll help wherever I can" I give her hand a squeeze before I grab my fork to start eating.

"How the heck do these pants fit me?" I ask as I turn to Namjoon.

"They're Jimin's" he laughs.

"Hey! I'm not that small!" Jimin pouts.

"It's okay small is cute" I grin at him as I reach out to squish his cheeks together.

"My cheekies" Yoongi mumbles as he slaps my hands away from Jimins cheeks.

"What are you guys gonna do today?" Jin asks Sav and I.

"Be sad" I say with a pout but it turns into a smile when Namjoon grabs my hand thats resting on the table.

"I'm gonna practice a bit, I guess. The other members are filming so we don't really have a schedule. We're doing the group shots tomorrow though" I explain.

"At least you'll be keeping busy" Yoongi smiles at me.

"Time to head to the car boys" their manager says as he walks in.

In Namjoon's room, I wrap my arms around him tightly. "I love you" I tell him.

"I love you too Cara, I'll see you in a week and we'll phone and text whenever we can" he pecks my lips before picking up his bags and walking out.

Sav and I follow them to the elevator and once they're gone we walk towards my dorm.

*~Time skip to the next day~*

"It's gonna be so much more fun to film as a whole group" Onda grins as we're all getting our make up done.

I pull my phone out to text Sav.

Sav

Hey, how goes the job hunting?

Nothing so far😖

Keep trying, we'll figure something out💕

I sigh and put my phone away.

"What's up unnie?" Yiren asks from beside me.

"Sav needs a job here in Seoul asap but shes not having any luck" I explain.

"Why don't you see if she can get a job at the company?" Shiyeon suggests.

"Hm, it's a good idea but who do I ask?" I frown and look down at my lap.

"I'll ask Manager-nim" Jiwon suggests.

"Thanks Unnie" I smile.

"Why is this so important unnie?" Ashia asks.

"Her and Hosoek Oppa are soulmates but she has to leave for Thailand tomorrow and if she can't get a job here she'll be going back to live in Chicago" I explain the situation.

"Ask Hosoek-ssi to get her a job here...who can say no to J-Hope?" Ashia smirks.

"I guess" I laugh, "but I don't think Sav would want him to abuse his position like that" I frown at the thought.

"Then ask Namjoon to do it but just don't tell her" Yiren speaks up.

"Not a bad idea but I'm not sure how comfortable I am with that either, I'll think about it" I huff and get up so we can start filming.

"Let's do this!" Onda cheers as we walk onto set.