22

"What?" I ask with a strained voice and in the back of my mind I'm hoping this is some kind of joke.

"Did you think you could wear Namjoon's jacket during your Dance Practice video and the fans wouldn't notice?" A manger, with her hair in a ponytail so tight she probably has a permanent headache, says to me in a condescending tone.

"What? I didn't even see Namjoon on the day we filmed it?" I mutter out in confusion.

"I doesn't matter anymore. The fans matched your oufit and Namjoon's jacket to the BTS Run Episode. You're done. We have to deal with this, please enjoy your week off" PDnim says and I can hear a hint if regret in his voice.

"PDnim-" Namjoon begins but is shut up with a glare.

"We made a deal, did we not? No drama and you guys can be together despite my Two Year Rule. Your end of the deal has been broken so I can not let you two be together anymore."

"We better not see you two together" a manager says from the corner.

I feel a tear roll down my cheek but I catch it before it becomes more tears. I clench my jaw, in an attempt to keep the tears at bay for now, and reluctantly pull my hand out of Namjoon's. I can feel him trying to meet my eyes.

I stand up, keeping my eyes trained on the floor. Out of the corner of my eye I see Namjoon stand and step closer to me.

"You can't do this to us" he says angrily. I turn on my heel to leave and I hear him take a step after me.

"No, Namjoon...you stay. I want to speak with you" PDnim says.

I dont look up as I leave the room. As soon as I turn the corner, I bolt up to my dorm as my chest begins to feel tight and my stomach churns.

As soon as I enter the dorm Jiwon stands up from the dinning room table.

"When does our week off start?" I ask quietly.

"What happe-" she begins to ask but I cut her off.

"When does our week off start?" I ask slightly louder.

"Today" she says and I turn on my heel to go to our room.

I grab a duffle bag and stuff a weeks worth of clothes inside. I put on sweatpants, a hoodie and a mask. Then I grab my charger and wallet as I walk out.

"Cara!" I hear Jiwon call behind me.

"I'll see you in a week" I mumble while pulling on some shoes.

I leave the dorm, accidentally slamming the door behind me, and I rush down the corridor.

"Cara? Are you okay?" I hear the voice of Taehyung ask as I round the corner but I ignore him and decide to take the stairs to avoid running into anyone else.

Once I exit the building, I jump into the nearest taxi and give the driver directions. While in the taxi, I put my headphones on to give me anything else to think about.

Once we reach my destination I pay and rush out of the taxi. I go into the building and take the familiar route to the elevator and up to the seventh floor.

I knock on the correct door and I am thankful that Ten is the one who opens the door. I immedately collapse onto his shoulder and begin crying.

"Cara! Are you okay?" He exclaims and I just shake my head because I'm crying too hard to speak.

He wraps and arm around me and starts to lead me somewhere. I'm thankful when I recognise the route to his and Johnny's room.

We walk into the room and when I see my brother sleeping in his bed I, somehow, start to cry even harder.

I drop my bag and stumble over to collapse next to him on his bed, which wakes him up instantly.

"Oh my god! Cara! What's wrong?" He asks frantically and pulls me so that I'm curled into his side. He holds my head on his shoulder and just lets me soak his shirt with tears, and probably snot.

"Did Namjoon do something to you?" Ten asks gently as he brushes my hair away from my tear stained cheeks and uses the scrunchy on his wrist to put it into a messy bun for me. I shake my head 'no' as I become increasingly aware of my phone buzzing constantly in my hoodie pocket.

"Is it about Namjoon?" Johnny tries and I nod my head. I sniff angrily when I become fed up with my phone and agressively throw it across the room so it lands on Ten's bed.

"Car- oh, you aimed" Ten mutters.

He gets up to read the messages and I notice a frown make it's way onto his face. "People are very worried about you" he says pointedly and looks up at me.

We're all startled by Johnny's obnoxious ringtone interrupting the almost silent room.

"It's Sav" he mumbles as he looks at his phone for a moment before deciding to answer it.

"Hey Sav" he answers.

"Yeah, she's here" he sighs and looks at me.

"Of course she's not okay" he snaps before quickly apologising. He listens for a while and I watch as his eyes widen before he looks at me. I sigh and bury my head back into his shoulder.

"Do you want some breakfast?" Ten whispers to me as Johnny continues talking to Sav. I shake my head 'no' causing him to sigh.

"Some juice at least?" I glace at him because my throat does hurt from crying. "Mango juice?" He smirks at me and I nod my head a little making him grin and rush out of the room.

"Hyung-" Chenle says as he walks in with Jisung but he is cut off by Jisung exclaiming, "Noona! Are you okay?!"

I let out a sigh because I was hoping to keep a low profile for as long as possible but, I am thankful when I get the best Chenle and Jisung hug ever.

"Let her sleep guys" Ten says and smiles fondly at the maknaes. He hands me a bottle of Mango juice which I sit up to sip a little.

I hear Johnny say goodbye to Sav on the phone and put his phone back on the side table. I place my juice there too after sending Ten a thankful look.

Johnny scoots down and pulls me to rest on his chest as Ten lays down to spoon me. I manage a small smile because my brother and his boyfriend always know how to make me feel better.