~Not Together~

"How could you! Now we can't do anything! Just because of that golden bear you have!"

"It wasn't his fault! How should I have known what was gonna happen! You were in this room you could have stop it!"

"Whatever!" The door slammed... But I can't use Fredbear and Spring Bonnie anymore... I have to make new ones... And just hope nothing happens to them... Ugh...

Grey POV

(Grey is Goldie)

I woke up
"Ugh..." I looked around to see myself in a dark room... Yet I can see... But where am I?... This doesn't look like the stage at all... I tried to get up but I fell back down... But why do I feel lighter?... And what is going on? I heard music playing... But I don't remember this song at all...
"The reason you don't remember is because you got replace... Stupid bear..."
"What?... Who's there?..."
"I'm no one important... Just here to help you... You remember the bite don't you? That poor little boy you killed..." Bite?... Boy?... Killed?...
"Bite?... I killed someone?..."
"My god... You mean you don't remember! That's funny! You killed a boy... Tell me you remember your name? Fredbear..."
"... I do..."
"But everyone else here just calls you Golden Freddy... Because you're just a golden version of Freddy Fazbear... Your replacement..."

I started to have flashbacks of when I used to perform... Including the bite... I was freaked out... I killed someone?... No that can't be me?...

"You seem to have a hard time understanding what's going on"
"Feel yea! I killed someone... How come I don't remember..."
"Hahaha! You don't remember because you were not in control! I was in control! That's why you don't remember!... Geez" Control?... What? But I was in control?...
"What... What do you mean?... And just who are you?"
"I mean I was in control... And who I am?... I'm you... Well I'm part of you... Or you but just a different personality"

I saw a ghost like figure appear in front of me... He looks all fixed up...

"I'm you!... I'll always be with you! We both have different personalities but nothing will change the fact that I'm here!!! I'll make your life a living hell!... Good luck with that... You don't even have Spring with you"
"W-wait... Spring?! Where is he!?
"Ah I see you remember him... Maybe because you were always in control when he was around... Love? It's useless... I know that you loved Spring... But you really think he loves yoh back?... Don't think so... Not while I'm here... Golden Freddy!"

The figure soon after that disappeared... So my name is Golden Freddy?... Ok... But all I know is... I can't trust that figure... At all... They are not nice... I didn't even get their name... I think I'll just call them... Fredbear?... I don't know...

I made an effort to get back up... But no luck...

Seth POV

(Seth is Springtrap or Spring Bonnie)

Yet again... Chained up... Why? Why did this shadow Blake... Come and get me? I just wanna be with Fredbear! And nothing else! That's all I want! Just to be with him!... Is he still performing?... No don't think so... They did say we were not gonna perform anymore... Besides... Why perform after what happened?... Well anyone trust us?... Ugh...

I just hope he's doing better than me... I can't really do much right now... Just hope that I'll be set free? Or even better Fredbear comes to save me!... Yea like that well happen!

We never know... MMM...
"I hope you're going great Fredbear... I feel like I'll see you soon..."

End of chapter
Weee now got this one done too!