~Into the past~

A bit of the past cuz why not

Seth POV

I got ready for the performance today... Hopefully Fredbear isn't gonna be mad... I don't understand... At times he's happy, mad, or normal at times. I don't know why... I'll ask him around it when I can. I put on my bow and walked out to see Fredbear putting on his hat.
"Fred?"
"?" He looks over at me, "oh hi Seth"
"Hey... How are you today?" He shrugs.
"Let's just get this over with... I'm tried"
"Oh o-ok" we walked over to the stage and got into our places. I looked around and soon saw the kids run in. I looked at Fred to see him smiling... It's not a fake one... Why?... Does Fred have mood swings? Or... Or is he a different person? Mmmmmm... I got my guitar and started to play as Fred started to sing.

Fredbear-Grey- POV

I looked around and I was singing smiling... I don't know how long I'll be in control but still... I don't want Fredbear to scare the kids here. He doesn't really like these kids... He thinks they are loud... At times yes... But they are nice too. I looked over at Seth he looked a bit confused and I smiled at him. He smiles back... I can tell he doesn't know if to trust me... Due to Fredbear... But whatever... I just don't want Fredbear to hurt anyone...

Who am I?... I really don't have a mame... Maybe not Fredbear... Maybe Grey? I'm not the same as Fredbear... I'm different than him... Mmm...

Time skip

The show was over... Now... He's gonna be in control... Just... Don't hurt Seth...

"Hey Fred you wanna do something tonight?"
"... Like I care... But fine"
"... You don't have to be so rude Fred" I look over at Spring.
"So?"
"What's up?... You have mood swings..."
"... Tck... The one who is nice isn't me... He's someone else... If you like him more... I don't care"
"... Huh?..."
"Whatever... I'm not the nice one... Right now... The nice one is normally in control when we're performing... But I can't fucking stand those kids at all..."
"... Maybe if you were nicer they would be nice to you too!" ! What he say?
"What did you say bunny boy?" He ran off... Crying... Tck... Also I don't know how he can deal with him at all... Mmm...
"Cuz he's nice... Maybe get to know him Fredbear"
"Yea whatever... You don't ever have a name"
"Name huh?... I do.... It's Grey now... I don't want to have the same name as you"
"Fine whatever... Do as you want..."

Another time skip

Maybe... To something that's haunts Grey haha

Still Fredbear-Grey- POV

It's me Grey again... As we started to perform again... Performing it fun... When you can control... Yea

Seth POV

I playing when I looked over at some kids. And saw a group of boys carrying a boy... He looks like the birthday boy... But... Why does he look so sad... And scared...

"Hey put me down! I don't wanna go!" He was crying then I saw them walking over to Fred and me.
"H-hey put the kid down" they didn't listen to me... Fred looked a bit concerned about the boy...
"Come on let's help him give Fredbear a big kiss!!"
"W-what! N-no!"
"Hey! Put him down!"

Before I knew it they put the boy in Fred's month... Oh no...
"Fred!"

Fredbear-Grey-POV

He cried...

The spring locks go off... Making me... Bite the kid... Why...

I saw the body dropped to my feet.
"!..." I backed up. "N-no... I-I..." That... I looked around and saw people started to run over.
"F-Fred..."

I started to laugh to myself.
"... Fred?..."

"Damn kids..." I licked some of the blood. "Don't you understand... Someone can die here... It's not stay... Heh"

Before I knew it I was shut down

End of chapter
Sorry I was supposed  update this yesterday but I was busy