~Fredbear... Knock out?~

Grey POV

I was cleaning out my room a bit... It's a mess here...
"Mm..." I was cleaning a bit still.
"You a loner still?..."
"Shut up..." I put away some boxes then walked outside and looked around. Mmmm... What now?... I  walked over to the stage to see them all playing a game. I sat down by them and watched them that's about it.
"Wanna play with us Grey?"
"No... I'm good"
"Alright"

I was sitting just watching them play... Think they are playing Uno. What to do? Mm... Don't know...
"Uno!"
"Come on Cali! You're always winning"
"Haha!"

Fredbear POV cuz why not

This bear... Grey... Why doesn't he let me be in control... It's not like... I'm gonna hurt anyone... I just wanna be myself and not be trapped... It's no fun when you can't do anything... He's also so worried about Seth... Seth may be died for all we know... Besides would he really want to be with someone that killed a kid? Don't think so... Mm... Whatever... I'll be in control soon... Then I can do whatever I want! And no one well be there to stop me! Haha!
"Thinking much Grey?... Best not to think..."
"Shut up..."
"Who are you talking to Grey?"
"! No one..."
"Ha! Sure..." So he didn't tell them about me... Why would he? They can't do anything to me anyways... Haha! Now... What to do?... Well nothing... Only... To mess with Grey!
"Still thinking about that bunny?"
"... I'll be going now..." Greg got up and walked to his room... Parts and service...
"So I guess you are..."
"So... What is it to you?..."
"He may be died... You never know..."
"He is not..."
"You don't know... Maybe he hates you?"
"Shut up..."
"After all... You did kill a kid..."
"Shut up about that... It was not my fault... It was..."
"Then who's fault was it? Huh?"
"That... Boy..." Crap... I never showed him the boy who force it...
"What on earth do you mean?..."
"There was a group of people there... Putting that kid in my mouth..." How does he know that! I DIDN'T SHOW HIM THAT! How did he find out!? HOW! Maybe I did show him?... I just don't remember... Ugh...

Grey POV

He stopped talking... Good...

One big old time skip cuz I have no idea what to write

At this point Grey is a but more open

It's been about a few months now... Fredbear is still a bitch... But still... No one knows about him... The toys are here now... Which is fine I guess... And Fade is helping me move stuff in to and out of my room.
"This room is kinda a mess Grey"
"I know... I haven't clean it yet... Been busy... With stuff..."
"It's ok! I'm always here if you need help"
"I know..." I looked at my door to see Fawkes... What does he want...
"Hey Fade and Grey... Can I talk to you two?"
"About?..." I ask
"Just something... Follow me..." Something is weird about him...
"Um... I guess right Grey?"
"Yea... I guess..."

I put the box down and we followed Fawkes... But first Fade gave Felix his hat...

We were at the side of the pizzeria.
"So... What do you need Fawkes?"
"You guys trust me right?..." Not really...
"I... That's kinda hard to answer..." I looked at Fawkes to see him glitching... Something about him...
"Ha.... Haha..." NOW I KNOW!
"Shadow B-"

I passed out...

Seth POV

I was moved to a different place... But Blake... He looks happy yet worried... I don't know what is gonna happen...

End of chapter