~Together~

IDK why but I find the picture funny... Maybe because Seth is the all lovely one while Grey is the one who doesn't give 2 shits

Oh with the story!

Also I added my new gacha life video cuz I have no fucking shame

Seth POV

All I can hear is walking... And it sound like someone dropped something... That was heavy... What's going on out here?... I heard Blake's voice then someone else's voice... Who is he talking to?... Mmm... Well... I hope I find out soon because I don't wanna be stuck in here... It's boring... Ugh... Guess I'll just have to wait until he let's me out of this small room... But Blake did look happy but worried too... And Shade wasn't with him when he moved me to this place... Are they ok? MMMM Maybe Shade is just busy... Wait a minute... Why do I care about them? They trapped me! So why should I care!... Whateverrr! I don't care for them... Well at least I think so... Mm... Feelings are weird...

Grey POV

"Wake up you fucking idiot"
"Mm..."
"Idiot! Wake up! You're fucking trap with that fucking crazy brother of yours!"
"Don't call my brother crazy..."
"Yea sure... A bear who just happens to carry a knife around with him isn't crazy..."
"Wait... Fade!?!"
"Mmmm what?..."
"You have your knife right?..."
"No... They took it away..."
"Ha good... We don't need a bear going off killing for his fucking weak ass boyfriend fox"
"Shut up!!"
"?... Um... Grey who you talking to?"
"N... No one..."

(Only Grey can hear Fredbear)

"Ha... Sure... You're talking to yourself... Well technically you are" I stayed quite... I don't want to deal with him right now... I just wanna know... Where the hell are we... Some... Basement?... "No... You're in a cage or something..."
"? How do you know?..."
"You where knocked out but I could still see what you were seeing"
"Why are you helping me?..."
"Cuz I don't want to be stuck here..."
"Grey... You're talking to yourself..."
"Sorry..." I should try and find a way out of here... I can try teleporting... But I don't want to leave Fade here... Besides... I feel someone around here... Someone I know...

Seth POV

Next thing I know it I hear some yelling going on... It sounds like they are yelling at Blake? What?... What in the world is happening out there... May I WISH I can see it! And not be trapped in this room! Like WOW! I just want to get out!!!
"Relax I got something for you" That's Blake's voice... I heard walking coming towards me... I got a bit scared... What is he gonna do?... He open the door. "Get over here...."
"..." I got up and walked over to Blake and followed him...

Someone is here... And I know them... We stopped walking and I looked to see a golden bear... It's Grey!
"Grey!" I ran to him and hugged him with my tail wagging.
"S-Seth... It's you" he hugs back I saw a small and weak smile on his face... What has he been through... I kept hugging him.

(CAN YOU FEEL THE LOVE TONIGHT!!!)

Grey POV

I was hugging Seth! I'm so glad he's ok.
"Hey look trash bunny in bad"
"I fucking swear... Shut up..."
"Grey?.."
"I-it's nothing"
"Sure it's nothing... Suree" please fucking end me now...

"Now... I don't wanna deal with all you... So you all are free to go"
"Wait... What?..."
"I said you're free to go... I don't wanna deal with you all... Besides... This is Fawkes fight... Not mine" he teleported us back to the pizzeria. I saw that I was in parts and service with Seth. I hugged him again and he soon hugs back.

End of chapter