~Sing?~

Grey POV

Yet again... Why am I with Fade and Fawkes??... Is this because of what happen with in us? Or... What?
"Fawkes... Why did you betray us like that! We're your brothers! You shouldn't do that to us!"
"'Brothers"? That makes me laugh! First of all Fade you're some crazy killer... Grey doesn't even talk to us! And you want me to call you too 'brother' forget it!" Fade seem pissed off... But he was holding back.
"Look! We are here to look after you"
"Yea! But then some shadow came to attack me! Look at these scars he caused! I can't even remember his name..." Fade sighed... He's tried of this
"Grey what do you think?"
"I... I don't know... We should just move on I guess?"
"Yea same here... Fawkes... You can hate us all you want... But we're here for you" we? Yea ai don't think so...
"... Mm" Fawkes walked away... Honestly why does he have to be so difficult?
"Why is he like that?..."
"I don't know Grey... I don't know... Ugh... Maybe soon he well warm up to us... I don't know why he hates so much..."
"Maybe we well find out?"
"Yea... Maybe"

Seth POV

I was with Cali and Benign baking and cooking. I miss this! But more I miss singing with Grey too... Maybe I can ask him yo sing with me soon... Yea maybe!... But I don't know if he wants to.
"What's on your mind Seth?"
"O-oh it's nothing Benign... Just wondering with Grey would like to sing with me one day... Again"
"Oohh right! You guys used to perform"
"Yea... But I don't know"
"I wanna see you 2 sings!" Cali was now in front of us.
"W-well I gonna ask him first"
"Ok!" I don't know if he wants to... I'm gonna have to ask him... It's gonna be sad if he says no but it's his decision. I'm not gonna force him! Hehe!

Grey POV

I was still stuck with Fade... He wants me to be a bit more social... Ew... I understand with the ones here like Benign, Cali, and Felix but not with other people.

(Mood)

We walked over to the kitchen to see Cali, Benign and Seth.
"Where's Felix?"
"He's in the showers"
"Oh... Is that so Imma go pay him a visit~"
"Fade you're such a perv!" Fade left... Eh
"G-grey!"
"Huh?" I looked at Seth. "Yea?"
"I-I was wondering... I-if you w-wanted to sing with me... L-like back in the old days" I blushed a bit.
"A-are you sure? We haven't sang im a long time"
"Yea I'm sure! Besides... I miss singing with you... Also it's ok if you don't wanna... I'm not gonna force you"
"No its ok... Besides I think it well be fun"
"R-really!"
"Ye-" I didn't get to finish because tackled hug me causing us to fall. "Seth?"
"Hehe! I'm so happy!" He started to cuddle with me and I smiled.
"So am I"

End of chapter