~Happy...?~

Quick I have to finish this before my phone dies

Grey POV

I kept on hugging Seth.
"I'm so glad you're ok Seth!"
"Same to you Grey! I missed you go much!"
"I did do... I'm glad you're here now"
"Heh... I'm glad too... I can be with you now"
"Same here..."
"I'm here too~" ugh... No... Just shut up... I don't want to deal with him... Not now... I just want to be with Seth and nothing more...
"Grey... I dreamed of this... Just for us to be together"
"Heh same here..."
"Also... What happened to you?... You look all withered"
"A lot has happen..."
"And that is?"
"Oh... Well... I woke up in this place already like this... But I can only remember bits and pieces of what happened to me... Like I remember people coming in here ripping me... Heh" don't tell him about Fredbear... He doesn't have to know...
"That's horrible! Anything else?"
"No... Not that I can think of..."
"Liar..." He doesn't have to know... Maybe not yet...
"How about you?"
"Well... I was just trapped in a ceil so... Not really much?"
"Trapped? That must have be horrible..."
"Yea but... You have no eyes... And your left ear is missing too... I just lost a bit of my right ear..."
"It's ok Seth... I'll be fine..."
"... If you say so" he hugs me again and he lays his head on my chest. "I'm glad I'm here"
"So am I"

Seth POV

Why do I have a feeling that Grey doesn't want to tell me something?... Maybe he's not ready?... Eh... As long as I'm with him! Hehe!
"So have any plans for today Grey?"
"Nothing much... But I'll stay here with you"
"I wanna meet the others who are here! I met Fade already I wanna meet the others!"
"Well... Ok... In the morning because I'm pretty sure they are all asleep... And you should get some sleep too"
"Mmmm fine... I am a bit tried..." I lay my head on Grey's lap and started to fall asleep.

Grey POV

Aw... He's so cute when he's asleep

(Fun fact Grey can't sleep cuz he has no eyes also cuz Fredbear...)

"You seem to really like this bunny now?"
"Shut up... I don't want you to ruin anything..."
"Haha!... But look... I like to ruin things... It's just who I am... Besides... He's asleep... Meaning I can take control~" shit shit! I picked up Seth and laid him down in the bed and walked outside glitching. "Haha! You don't want to see anyone hurt! Now do you?!"
"Leave them alone..."
"And if I don't? It's not like you can hurt me... I'm you... And if they want to hurt me... They are hurting you too..."
"I would rather have them hurt me then have you hurt them..."
"So you really don't care about yourself..."
"Never had and never will"

(Mood)

"That's gonna get yourself killed you know..."
"Please... Who would try to kill me?..."
"Oh... You have NO idea..."
"You know something... Don't you?..."
"Maybe... But... It's to late for that now..." I started to glitch more... Why why! Why can't he just leave me alone!

"It's time for Fredbear to play! No you Grey!... I'm here now! Hahaha"

My eyes changed to blue...

End of chapter