~Telling them~

Grey POV

I was sitting down at the table with everyone... I have to tell them about Fredbear... Ugh...
"So?... Grey" I sighed...

"Fine... Fredbear is me... He's not so nice"
"Rude..."
"... He always talk to me... And you guys can't hear him only I can..."
"... Grey... You know you can tell us when you are in problem"
"... I know..." I don't like being open with my problems... I don't like talking much to people with my problem... No one should know... Ugh...
"I'm glad you told us Grey we want to help you"
"... Thanks Fade..." I felt Seth put his paw on my shoulder and I smiled a bit. "Hi Seth"
"... I'm worried about you..." I looked away. "Grey..." He hugs me and I smiled a bit more.
"It's ok.." He kept on hugging me so I hugged back. I looked around to see that everyone left. I kissed Seth's forehead and he blushes.
"G-Grey?... I-I"
"Heh"
"Ahhhhh" he covers his face in my chest then I smiled.

Fade POV

So... Someone is messing with Grey... How come he didn't tell us?... Mmm... I mean he has always been a type to say quite... Mm... I sighed.
"Cap'n... Ye ok?"
"? Yea... I'm good Felix..." Felix walked over to me and he hugs me. I smiled and hugged back. "Cutie"
"No ye!"
"Nah... I'm a yandere... That loves you too much"
"Ayee"

Seth POV

I was hugging Grey and he was hugging back.
"Grey... How much do you care about me?"
"A lot... I care about you more than I care about myself"
"Nooo! Care about you too!"
"Hehe... I rather care about you more"
"And I care about you Grey"
"Hehe... I care about you too Seth" I smiled to Grey and he smiles back... Weakly tho... I kissed Grey and he blushes a bit and he kisses back. My tail wagged and I was kissing Grey. I saw Grey blushing so I smiled.
"Love you Grey!"
"Heh... I love you too Seth"
"Yay!" Grey then looked down. "Fredbear?"
"Yea... He ask if I love him... And ai don't love him... I hate him..."
"I'm sure he will get better over time"
"Mm... Mmm... Hope so... I don't want to deal with him complaining all the time..."
"And I'll always be here to help you Grey!"
"... Thanks Seth"
"No problem!... Besides I'm always happen to help you! In anyway I can"
'I know that Seth... I know" Grey laid his head on my shoulder and I smiled more.

End of chapter