~Game Night~

Seth POV

I woke up to find myself on Grey's chest I blushes. He looks at me.
"Morning sleepy head"
"M-morning... H-how long were you awake?"
"?... Or right... I don't sleep at night so yea"
"O-oh ok... Wait so you just watch me when I'm asleeppp"
"No... But last night yes... Cuz you fell asleep on top of me"

He's right! I did! I blushed more. Why do I have to blush so much around Grey!
"Anyways... You should get ready... We're gonna hang out with the others... More like only Fade, Benign, Cali and Felix... Not the toys yet..."
"Oh ok! What are we gonna do?"
"More likely play truth or dare... Here in our room"
"Ok!"

Fuck time cuz I have no idea rn so weeeeeeee

Night time and Grey POV

We were all sitting down... I have no idea what Cali has plan... Her and her shipping... Ugh... Why is she like this again?

(Cuz she is now deal with it or all us fangirls/fanboys are gonna make you and Seth kiss Grey! THE POWER OF SHIPPING!)

We started the night off with Uno... Which is good... If we weren't so damn competitive.

(Same)

"Uno!" Fade said
"Shit! What color you think he hass" I just shrugged... Damn I only have blues... What is my luck... And the color isn't even blue! IT'S RED! UUUGGGHHH! Why does this always happen to me?...
"Sorry Grey" I saw Cali put down a god damn +4!
". . . . . . . . . UUUUGGGGHHHH!" I got my 4 cards.
"... Does this always happen?"
"Yes Seth... Yes it does"
"If I get another god damn +4, +2, skip, or reverse attacked on to me... I'll kill everyone in this room including myself"

"Can kill what's already dead inside!"
"Fade shut up for as long as I known you you were already dead on the inside"
"Damn! Why you gonna be so cold Grey! You're probably deader? Then me on the inside"
"Cuz I am"

This is why we don't have game nights... This always happen...

Another time skip

Now

No One POV

They started to play Truth or Dare. Not knowing what Cali has plan for her ships... Yet they do know what she is planning but also don't know.

"Alright! Fade truth or dare!" Cali ask.

(Cali asks everyone Truth or Dare cuz why not?)

"Um... Dare"
"I dare you to do 7 minutes in heaven with Felix" Felix blushed. Fade smirked a bit.
"Come on Felix"
"A-aye" Fade and Felix both walked to the closest.
"If you fuckers make a mess in there you're gonna clean it up!" Grey said as Fade close the door behind him.

"Ssoo! What you think they gonna do?"
"Knowing Fade he's gonna probably rape Felix... Or something like that... But still Fade is unpredictable at times"

7 boring minutes later

"You did nothingggg!"
"We talked... Besides I could tell Felix was uncomfortable so I didn't do anything" Fade patted Felix's head.

"Now Grey and Seth go!"
"! We didn't agreed to this!"
"GGOOOO!"
"Fine fine..." Grey and Seth walked to the closest and got in.

Seth was blushing while Grey was a bit more then annoyed.

Seth walked over to Grey and kissed him. Grey was a bit stocked but kiss back holding Seth close to him.

Grey could tell Seth wasn't ready for... You know what... And he respects that.

They soon pulled away from the kiss both blushing.
"L-love you Grey"
"Hehe... Love you too"

End of chapter

We're Polar Opposites {Goldtrap}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें