~Ok~

Seth POV

"Is he gonna be ok?!?"
"I don't know Seth!... He has never passed out..." Grey... Please be ok!! I don't want to lose you!...
"Grey..."
"I'm sure he's fine Seth... But who is Fredbear?..."
"... That used to be his name... When we perform... But he was like this... At times he would be happy and other time he was different..."
"... So he always had this problem?..."
"I guess so..." Cali walked in.
"Guys! I think I found it... I don't know for sure but Grey could have DID which is Dissociative identity disorder... Or multiple personality disorder... Which can mean we have Grey then Fredbear"
"Then that explains... Seth... When Grey is around you how does he act?"
"Well... He's happy but quiet most of the time... But he does talk... Yet sometimes he looks unhappy like something or someone is bothering him... And now... I can see why..." Fredbear... What did you do to Grey?... To make him... Hate himself...
"With us he's quiet too... But at times he is happy and also unhappy... For the same reason you said"
"Ok... I'll wait here until he wakes up..."
"Ok..." Fade and Cali left the room and I stayed by Grey

Grey POV AKA his mind

"... What do you want now?"
"... Control"
"No..."
"You can't keep doing this to yourself... 'Grey' they already know about me... No point on hiding it... You and your stupid problems"
"And who's fault is it that I have these problems?"
"Your problem..."
"Yea... Sure 'my problem'... Tck..."
"Mad eh?... It's whatever... It's not like you really care for them..."
"Shut up..."
"Ah! So you're no emotionless!"
"?... What do you mean?..."
"You rarely smile around all them... With Seth too... You're quiet most of the time... Never really talking... But sometimes you talk... To Seth... And not the others..."
"Maybe because someone keeps fucking talking to me in my head! And that's you! Why can't you just leave me alone!"
"I rather not... Besides..." He started to glitch, "I LIKE TO SEE YOU SUFFER!!"

Grey POV

I woke up... Fuck that bear...

I sat up to see Seth.
"Seth?.." He looks up.
"Grey! You're awake!" He hugs me, "We were all worried about you!" But why... I hugged back
"I'm sorry I worried you all"
"You're not sorry..." Shut up!...
"Grey?... You have to tell us everything!"
"I..." I sighed. "Fine... But let's wait for everyone else ok?"
"Ok"

End kf chapter

Yes it's short but whatever! I'm over here too busy with god damn school work cuz I need to have it all done by Friday... And also too busy drawing Refs so WEEEEE