~Together soon~

Grey POV

After a while I got to know everyone... And they told me that new people are coming... I do remember one of them... Fawkes... He's not nice... Ugh... Whatever... I don't really care much... Eh...
"So Grey how are you?"
"Huh? I'm good... Mm... Just thinking..."
"About?"
"Seth..."
"Seth?"
"My friend..."
"Oohh ookk" ... Where is he?... I hope he's safe... Ugh... I walked back to the parts and service room and looked around.
"Worried?"
"Shut up..."
"Geez... Alright fine!..." That's the best idea he has had... Good I don't wanna hear him at all... So Fawkes is our little brother huh... Ok than...

(Fawkes is Toy Freddy)

Mmm...

Time skip

Fawkes is yelling... Fade told us he would act like this... Brat
"Uugghh... Why you guys of all people!"
"Ungrateful brat" He got that right...
"Stop with all this yelling... You should be happy that you have a roof over your head Fawkes..."
"Whatever Grey..." This well be hard... Ugh... Not only I have to deal with Fredbear now I have to deal with Fawkes yelling all the time... Mm... No breaks huh? Ok... But what can I even do? Everyone one is busy or doing things with other people... And what can I do? Just stay in my room all day?... No... Maybe I should look for Seth... So I can have someone to hang out with... Or try to hang out with Fawkes?. . . . . Nah... Maybe soon when he stops yelling about everything...

Seth POV

I looked over to see Blake walk over
"You'll be free soon... When they get here..."
"They?... Who's they?"
"You well see... I'm tried of having you here... So you will be free..." He walks away. "As long as Fawkes does his part of the deal..." Deal?... And who is they?... Are other people coming here? A-are they mean?... No!... But he said I can be free when they come here... But what does he mean by that?... Mmm... I should be happy that he is letting me go... But I have to wait... I can do that... I can wait... Then maybe I can go and try to find Fredbear! Hehe! I'll be so happy to see him! Yea! I don't care that he killed a kid... I just want to see him again... It wasn't his fault that it happened... It was that other kid's fault! Uugghh...

"I'll find you Fredbear! Then... Then we can be together again! For ever and ever!"

End if chapter