Introduction

PLEASE READ!!!!

Hey guys! Thank you for checking out "I Am Keeley!" I am super excited to go through this story with you!

Warning: This book will contain swearing and talk of trauma, blood, violence, and some abuse. If any of this bothers you, please don't read. There will be no warnings as to when these will appear!

This book is a figment of my imagination. It is not based on a true story, nor are any of these real events. This is a strictly realistic fiction book.

The setting where the book takes place DOES NOT EXIST! I made it up so the storyline can fit its surroundings.

I DO NOT OWN ANY PICTURES OR MEDIA POSTED THROUGHOUT THE BOOK. THEY DO NOT BELONG TO ME.

The main character's name is pronounced KEY-LEE. Just a heads up. You may not agree with all of her decisions and actions, but please no hate because she is her own person.

Lastly, please do not copy or steal my work because I work very hard to produce lengthy and well-rounded chapters. I put my heart into this book, so please, leave it be.  

This book is protected under International Copyright Laws.

I do not have a set updating schedule but try to update once a week.

I hope you enjoy this book. Happy Reading!