[Old] Chapter 1

3 wishes are granted to those who deserve to have it. It is not just given to those who want it or need it.

That is the philosophy that the wizards academy believes, that is the philosophy that is grave in everyone‟s mind from the old, young and children. That is the philosophy that is been thought to the students of the wizard academy from generation to generation.

The wizard academy... the wizard academy is built in order to train young wizards to learn how to control their powers. There are three words that summarize those objectives of the academy magic, morals and applications. They teach magic to young wizards how they need to control it, how they should use it and what are the do‟s and don‟ts in using it. They train their students to have good morals, good ethics in an important aspect to be a good wizard and lastly applications. Applications talks about field works, applications of all the things they have learned after they graduated to the academy.

Field works... field works is all about doing the major things that wizards do and then what it is? Wizards are the one who are giving the 3 wishes to those who deserves it. They are the one who is giving happiness and enjoyment in ones life. They can grant everything as long their masters ask for it. Impossible doesn‟t exist to them and miracle is not a forbidden word. As long as they are trained well they can do everything their master‟s wish, with just a swish and flip of their wands your wish is granted.

...

"What?!" Kei shouted out loud as he slams everything that he is holding in the table near him. The two poor guys who witness Kei‟s true color are trembling in fear as they deliver the news that the highest ask them to do. "Are you sure about this?" he asked, still in a high level tone of his voice.

"Ye...yes." The smallest one answered.

"They said that you... you should go to the Oracle coz our highness is asking for you." The other one added back.

Kei glares at them for a moment and then he went straight to the oracle to confirm the news that the two delivered to him.

Kei Inoo is a newly graduate student of the wizard academy and he graduated as the best students in his level. He is known for being serious about everything that he do and he wants to finished everything in time. On his school life he is elected as the students council and everyone knows how strict he is and because of that he is been feared by everyone. After graduation he is given a job to still help in the students council coz though he is strict he really did a good job. It can be seen to all the accomplishment that he have done.

Kei rush going to the Oracle where the highness is waiting for him. The highness is the one who looks at the wizard worlds. Everyone respects and admires him because of his ability and personality as well.

"Brat" Kei called ones he arrives in the holy room of the Oracle. "What the hell is this?" he asked.

"Good day Inoo Kei." The highness greeted with a smile on his face. He Is sitting on his thrown while he is reading a piece of paper. The highness is just a small guy and has a cute face but despite of his looks he is really great and powerful at the same time. Everyone calls him „the highness‟ but his true name is Yuri Chinen.

"What‟s good in a day?" Kei asked him and then he makes more steps nearer to Yuri. "What‟s with that message that you just sent to me?" he asked.

"Do I need to repeat it again?" Yuri asked him and then he smirk.

Kei‟s right eyebrow raise and obvious questions are written all over his face.

"Alright... let me explain."

"I really need explanation you damn brat... didn‟t I tell you that I don‟t want field work. I volunteer myself to work in the council and I don‟t care if I need to do everything as long as you will not let me do it...that field work thing." Kei exclaimed looking at Yuri with his scary face.