[Old] Chapter 2

"Who are you?" Both asked at the same time.

No one replied back, they continue looking at each other. Kei suddenly sit down in the bed and then he crawls slowly going near Hikaru‟s side. Hikaru slowly slides his butt going backwards as he Kei goes nearer to him. Hikaru stops when he already hit the wall of his room and Kei just continue approaching him.

Hikaru feel something about it... that guy is really weird and different. Hikaru remembers the time that he saves the guy, he is not breathing and he is in already in line of death. He is freezing and cold and he got a wound on his head when he hit the corner of the swimming pool. Hikaru use his knowledge about mouth to mouth resuscitation to bring back the guy into life and when his lips touch the guys lips he feels a spark inside his chest he has also a feeling that an electricity is overflowing his whole body and after feeling that the wound of Kei on his head suddenly vanish and his normal breathing comes back but he is still unconscious and since the clinic is already close he bring him home.

Kei sit down when he is already near Hikaru to make their heights level. He is looking at him eye to eye and then he even nearer his face more to Hikaru that make him jolted. Kei pinch Hikaru‟s cheeks and even his nose and he even ruffled Hikaru‟s hair and then after doing it he look back at Hikaru again.

"Tell me your name." Kei commanded him.

"Hi... Hikaru.... HIkaru Yaotome." He answered.

Kei stands up and then sit in an Indian sit way and cross his arms together. "I found you." Kei whispered. "You look so normal to me."

"Wh...who are you?" HIkaru asked him back.

"I am Kei Inoo... and I am your wizard." He introduced.

"What? Wizard?" Hikaru asked in surprised. He is not moving in his place coz Kei never leaves his sight away from him.

"You heard it right... I am your wizard and I am here to grant you your 3 wishes. You are chosen by the academy as the one who deserves to have it and I am the one chosen to grant it."

HIkaru is totally puzzled already. He thinks that the guy in front of him is already insane and crazy, that he hit his head too much in the swimming pool and now he forgets his human instinct. Hikaru stands up and then he sit down besides Kei but then Kei moves away from Hikaru which the latter notice.

"Did you hit your head that hard?" HIkaru asked him.

"Are you thinking that I am lying? Do you want me to prove that I am really a wizard sent by the academy?" Kei asked him back.

"Fine, prove it to me." Hikaru challenged.

Kei feels that Hikaru is really challenging him. Maybe he thought that he is just crazy and insane and he looks stupid in front of him. Kei wants to prove Hikaru wrong... that he is in his right mind and he is not lying. He is really a wizard that is sent to grant his 3 wishes. Kei can prove it but the problem is... his wand is missing and he can‟t make magic without his wand. He knows that its fall down in the swimming pool but now where it is.

Hikaru is waiting for Kei to do something, to magic or any tricks that can prove he is wrong but Kei is not moving to his place. Hikaru conclude that the guy in front of him is really a false guy tying to get his attention.

"So... you are just words." Hikaru replied looking at Kei seriously.

"I am not just words... it is true that I am a wizard but I loss my wand. I can‟t find it." Kei answered back. "Ne, do you have my wand? That long wooden stick..."

"Wand?" Hikaru repeated and then he remembers something from his mind. When he saves Kei he saw a stick floating in the middle of the swimming pool and he get it. he thought that it is just an ordinary stick that fall down from the trees and because of that he throw it away in the trashcan in the academy.