[Old] Chapter 8

Something inevitable came into Kei‟s life, he don‟t want to accept it, he always denies it but he thinks that he is falling on Hikaru already and because of that Kei is so confuse that he don‟t know what he should do. It is wrong to fall in love with his master he knows that. It is not a rule that he should comply with but it is a way of thinking. Master and the wizard will end their relationship ones the last wish is granted and there is no way they could meet again coz a deserving person will only given that one opportunity in his entire life.

He doesn‟t know where it starts, at first he just see Hikaru as nothing but a master that he should serve by giving him 3 wishes. He thought that Hikaru is just too ordinary, that he will never have an interest to him, that after everything no hard feelings inside him but he is wrong. Now, Kei‟s world revolves only Hikaru‟s world... for these days that they spend together he learns about Hikaru more, who he really is as a person, as a family and an individual.

He is touch when Hikaru never leaves his side that time that he is suffering. all he thought that enduring it alone is a good choice but he thinks that when Hikaru stays besides him it makes him full more comfortable

But Kei knows his limitation... what he is feeling is all wrong and should be stop. He cannot gain anything about it... Hikaru will forget him and that will just make things worst. Only HIkaru will forget him but Kei‟s memory about Hikaru will still remain, if he continues his feelings then he will just left hurting coz he loves someone who will never love him back.

...

Hikaru is confused and worried. He doesn‟t know what to do and he can‟t understand what he is feeling inside. He knows he likes Kei, he falls on him already but it is wrong to continue it right?

Kei stated about having a relationship and the story doesn‟t side on him. wizards and master are not allowed to have a relationship coz in the end it will just go to nothing... it will vanished like bubbles just come and then pop. What he is more confuse is about the last wish, he wants Kei to stay longer but if Kei asked him to wish then he can‟t do something about it. Kei really wants to go back to their world, he keeps on repeating it from the first day. The wizard already did so much for him and he appreciates the wizard‟s existence that really helps a lot to his family and to his friend.

What will be his last wish?

...

"Class, listen to me." Their teacher said as she tries to get the attention of everyone in the class. "We will have a music competition and we need a representative to our class. We need a singer and then his accompaniment like anyone who can play any music instrument." She continued as she looks around to see she thinks are interested to what he just said.