[Old] Chapter 5

"Kei wake up." Hikaru said as he continues to shake Kei just to wake him up. Kei opens his eyes and then he saw Hikaru‟s face so close to him. he get one pillow and then he throw it away from Hikaru.

"What is that for?" Hikaru asked him, hurt a little on what Kei did.

"It just deserves you. Why are you waking me up? Its just early morning...and there is no classes today." Kei said in a mad mood.

"Have you forgot?" Hikaru asked. "Didn‟t we tell you yesterday that today is our mother‟s death anniversary we will going to visit her tomb in my father‟s place."

Kei think about it, did they really talk about it?

Kei fix himself, he feels lazy going outside coz snow starts to fall down already but he don‟t want to be left alone in the house. the family together with Kei ride a train, it is Kei‟s first time to ride a train and he feels excited about it.

"I am excited to see mom." Hikaru‟s little sister said.

"Me too... me too.. I will give this flower to her. "The youngest said.

"Hai...Hai... just don‟t be wandering around so that you will not get loss." Hikaru said to his siblings and then he look at Kei who is also looking around like a child. "Kei, you too you must not leave my side or else you will get loss."

"What am I a child?" Kei answered him back.

After 30 minutes of travel they already reach their father‟s place. Their mother‟s tomb is in top of a mountain and they need to climb up to see it. Gladly the sky is good and the weather too so it is more enjoyable to climb up that small mountain. As they arrive the children runs as fast as they can when they saw the grave of their dead mother. It‟s been 5 years passed since her death and they always visit her grave in her anniversary. They offer the flowers and foods and then they offer prayers as well.

After eating their pack lunch, Mr. Yaotome asked everyone if they want to walk around the place but Hikaru and Kei refuse. They are tired and they just want to stay there. The children come with their father and Kei and Hikaru are left alone together guarding Hikaru‟s mother tomb.

"You didn‟t show me your mother‟s picture." Kei stated. "I don‟t know how she looks like."

"I don‟t know that you are interested to see her."

"Of course I am... I leave with just my grandfather. My parents is been killed when I am young and actually I can‟t remember their faces anymore." Kei said looking at Hikaru‟s mother tomb. "Its like I leave without any parents and with that I just leave on my own without asking for anyone‟s help. I am doing things on my own and I am not thinking with other‟s feeling."

"So that is the reason why you are like that..."

"Huh?"

"We...well you really act tough. You don‟t want to loss and you are just thinking about yourself. In simple words you are selfish..."

"You don‟t need to point out my bad attitudes." Kei answered back.

"Kei..." Hikaru called. "After the 2 other wishes is been granted what will happen after that?" he continued.

Kei pause for a moment and then he look at the vast blue sky "Your memories will be erase and you will forget about me. It‟s like after the 3 wishes granted your life seems like it will restart from the beginning again." He answered.

"I... I will forget about you?" Hikaru repeated.

Kei nodded "Yeah... like I didn‟t exist in your life. Everyone will forget about me.