[Old] Chapter 10 (end)

Kei went straight to the hospital where Hikaru is been sent. He is breathing deeply when he saw Yuya sitting in the bench with Hikaru‟s father.

"Wh...what happen to Hikaru?" Kei asked.

"He is been hit by a car and now the doctor are looking after him." Yuya answered.

Kei don‟t know how to react, why does it suddenly came? Why is Hikaru in the hospital now? Kei loss his strength and he almost fall down from where he is standing but gladly Yuya holds on him to that he will not totally fall down.

...

They take off the bondage on Hikaru‟s eyes. It is the most affected by the car hit and gladly he is still alive. Some wounds are still in his body still swollen from the accident. Kei is standing besides Yuya and Hikaru‟s father waiting for the result of what really happened to Hikaru.

As the bondage is been totally gone, Hikaru slowly opens his eyes and he saw nothing but a place fall of darkness.

"I...I can‟t see anything." Hikaru said. "I... how come... I can‟t see anything." He continued in panic voice.

Everyone is shock with the results, Hikaru‟s eyes is totally affected by the accident. The doctor make further examination on Hikaru and in the end he conclude that Hikaru will be blind permanently coz it is his head that is most affected by the hit and that cause a damage in his sight. The master can‟t believe about it, he can‟t see anymore. His eyes are now useless, it will just be a display to make him looks normal.

He can‟t see anything anymore, the usual thing that he see, the things that he wants to see are nothing but impossible dreams. It‟s not easy to accept, it will never be easy. Before he is just a normal individual feeling the completeness of his life but now things are already over to him.

Kei is afraid to went closer to Hikaru, he don‟t know what to say after what happened but Yuya said that this is the moment that Hikaru really needs him. he needs someone who can comfort him in his dark days.

...

Kei wander around Hikaru inside the garden of the hospital to breathe a fresh air and to feel the sunlight. Hikaru is riding in the wheel chair coz he is still weak to walk.