[Old] Chapter 6

"I said it already... my friend is been kidnap by guys in black. Please save him..." Hikaru explained in the police station. After he failed attempt to catch after the car he went straight to the police station to report what happened.

After reporting it the police already sent a search team to search for Kei but Hikaru still search for him. he can‟t believe that a wizard like Kei is been kidnap. How and why? No one knows that Kei is a wizard except him, he is not rich, he has nothing but his magic. He knows that Kei is a wizard and he can use magic and he can assure that he can escape but why does he have feeling that Kei is in danger.

Kyle helps him to search for Kei. They search for the black car that Hikaru saw and he even saw the plate no. of the car. They search all over the place but they can see it.

"Kei..." Hikaru whispered.

"I think we need to have a rest Hikaru." Kyle said.

"No... we need to find him."

"I know that you are worried but we can‟t stay outside longer... we will freeze here. Let the police search for him."

"But... Kei..."

"Hikaru..." Kyle called. "We search already but he is nothing to be found. The police can handle here for us."

"You can‟t understand... Kei.. Kei is different. I mean... I just can‟t explain it." Hikaru said worriedly.

...

Kei opens his eyes, realizing that his hands are tied up from his back and his feet are also tied up and a cloth is inserted to his mouth to muffle his voice. He looks around and he can see that he is in an abandon basement where there are lots of big boxes. He tries to move but he can‟t move with his position. Who the hell get him? Kei has no idea besides he just stay in the human world for 2 weeks and he didn‟t meet other people except for Hikaru‟s family and those who are in the academy. Ones he is thinking group of guys saw him already awake. They approach him and then they look at him with their sadistic face.

"Whoa this is a jackpot." One guy said. "He is a pretty guy we can sell him as the highest bid."