Chapter 10 - Tired

Art by Amezure again cause I live for their bokuaka drawings.

Also sorry this is totally nearly 7000 words and basically filler leading to plot because I wanted to take it easy on myself.

Because just like the title! ... I am tired ;(

.

.

.

Bokuto couldn't describe looking out at the night sky from the balcony of his apartment.

The emotions, the discomfort. The unnerving, bloodcurdling feeling wound deep in his body as he looked down over the railing.

The street lamp had been broken for a while now and it cast the downwards world in hazy shadows and he could see nothing past the third floor from where he was standing.

And when he looked up, it was even darker.

All this dark was consuming him, and his hands were trembling, his eyes burned.

When was the last time he blinked?

The sky was a dark haze, revealing stars, glittering bright and vivid, and he started to count them.

He counted until his brain felt hazy and he could no longer keep track of the numbers in his brain.

He lowered his head and brought his fingers up to massage his temple where a headache was starting to rise.

And his body was so demanding! Demanding to do more. To do something. Anything. Just do!

Where were his distractions. Where was Terushima? Where was Suga???

Suddenly there was a thud from behind him inside the apartment, and Bokuto's ears perked up.

He pushed away from the railing and made his way inside, socked feet tiptoeing across the apartment.

Suga was standing in the living room, shoulder stiff and held up against the door.

A smirk held high on his face, eyes coy and playful.

"Oh hey Bo, there's a snake outside so-".

"SUGA, LET ME IN" Terushima screamed, and a barrage of loud banging knocks came from the door.

Suga shook with laughter before jumping out of the way just as Terushima decided to open the handle.

He promptly fell off balance with the shift of his weight and came tumbling to the floor.

Bokuto stood in the doorway of his bedroom, a small smile climbing his face.

But his head hurt. It hurt so bad. And his body was so jittery, so shaky.

"God you're such a little bitch sometimes. Did you not forget I had all the snacks" Terushima popped his head up from the floor.

"Are you kidding, I wouldn't have let you in if you didn't," Suga laughed, hands propped upon his hips.

"Oh hey wait no stay on the floor, yea prop your elbow up a little I'll draw you like Rose from Titanic" Suga gasped.