Chapter 12 - Impatient

All art by Amezure again~

So welcome back to part 2. This is the chapter with half smut.

I was a little hesitant writing it since it happens after a sensitive situation and kind of a fight.

But I felt like it instead just brought them closer together.

I also felt bad about writing Daishou as a villian ;-; but like I'm not gonna make up a whole random OC cause I'm lazy ahaha.

.

.

.

It was still snowing outside when Akaashi got a text from Bokuto apologizing for being late, the new bartender had arrived at the most last-minute time, and that he would be there in a few.

Akaashi took the prompt to stand from the couch, sliding on his coat.

He dropped his and Kuroo's mugs in the kitchen and then headed for the door.

Stepping outside and out of the warmth was no easy task.

Luckily there was no wind, but the cold still blew into his face like he was being hit. And then of course the snow.

The ground was lightly covered in white and he toed it with his boot.

Blowing out an exhale, he leaned his back in the sheltered archway to the agency.

He wished Bokuto would hurry up so they could go home and cuddle. He didn't care who's place it was.

Looking up at the sky, he was entranced by the fall of the snowflakes against the dark sky.

So much that he didn't realize the door was opening behind him, and then there was somebody standing next to him.

"Told you they were beautiful" a low voice sounded next to him, and Akaashi jumped in surprise as he came face to face with Daishou.

"What?" he asked, slightly stunned at his sudden appearance.

"Beautiful" Daishou pointed into the sky, but his eyes remained on Akaashi.

"Just like you" he grinned a toothy smile.

"You're heading out now?" Akaashi asked, eyes turning back to look at the snowfall. The question was more of a suggestion.

"Hmm.. I could stick around if you wanted me to" Daishou hummed.

"I don't" Akaashi spoke quickly, turning to look at him again. "Want you to stay," he finished.

"Ah, so I do make you nervous, as predicted?" Daishou asked with a tilt to his head and a light chuckle.

The air puffed from his mouth and small white clouds as he laughed. It made Akaashi uncomfortable.

"I'm going to leave" Akaashi took a step forward, but suddenly a hand was against his shoulder, pushing him gently against the building's arch.

He stepped forward, crowding Akaashi.

A feeling of trepidation overwhelmed his sense, his heart weighing down with dread.