Chapter 11 - Disordered

LOL DONT EVEN @ ME FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG CAUSE I WROTE SMUT AND ALSO TWO CHAPTERS-

Well actually I wrote one chapter and it was so long I split it into two.

Also whenever I write them texting. I always forget if I use Akaashi, keiji, Koutarou, Bokuto. So throughout the story it must be a little mixed whoops (⑅˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈ )

Oh right so anyway. For people who wanna skip the smut, I placed it in the next chapter and there's a picture at the start of where it begins.

I mean it. It's quite long and a lil detailed so like... If you're hesitant, better just skip it.

Again, art is by Amezure 💕

.

.

.

“Thanks for coming out again Akaashi. I know it was a little late to be booked” Kaori laughed.

“Mm, that’s quite alright. I quite enjoyed meeting your new girlfriend” Akaashis lips lifted into a small smile.

It was mid morning and Akaashi and Kaori were walking back from a date, and Akaashi had been quite grateful.

It had been an easy and fun morning inside the small coffee shop. Kaori and him were growing to be closer friends that he previously had thought.

“Yea thanks, Taru really liked you too. You make a good first impression. Like, take your boyfriend home to meet your parents' kind of impression” Kaori nudged his side and Akaashi clicked his tongue.

“And how was Sora when he found out his new girlfriend was stolen by his ex girlfriend?” Akaashi cocked a brow at her, trying to hide his amusement.

“Oh screw him, he didn’t deserve either of us” Kaori huffed.

“He certainly doesn’t, or else he’d know much of a delight you are to be around” Akaashi nodded.

“Oh stop, you” Kaori falsely gushed, fanning her face in exaggerated motions.

“I’ll stop when you stop paying me when we hang out” Akaashi cocked an eyebrow towards her, and her lips pinched in, guilty.

“I feel bad!” Kaori whined.

“I don’t want to take up your precious time when you could be making that coin” she rubbed her fingers together.

“It’s too unnecessary” Akaashi shook his head.

“You’re too unnecessary” Kaori pursed her lips.

Akaashi ignored the comment and instead offered his arm and she took it appreciatively as they walked across a busy road

The seasons had changed quite a bit and it was definitely now winter, brutally cold and all.

But there were some days that were quite nice if you ruled out the chill nipping at the slivers of exposed skin not wrapped in a coat and scarf.

The morning wasn’t gray, but a soothing lavender like blue, as stormy clouds pulled apart to reveal the sun.

The air was very clear and sharp, dew laden grass and cobwebs laid here and there as they took a short cut across the park.