Chapter 13 - No More Confusion

I'm not that happy with this chapter. I think it's because it's more serious talk and less jokes ...and idk how to do serious pahahaha

But next chapter I'm making Bokuto meet the agency squad B) so there's gonna be plenty o weird situations

.

.

.

When Akaashi wakes, it's still early in the morning

He knows it's because he's always been an early riser, the routine hammered into him from school, early lectures and then work.

Even on the weekends he doesn't appreciate staying in bed for more than half an hour after he's woken up.

He thrives to do something more productive.

Even if it's just get up, make a cup or tea, and then sit down on the couch for a peaceful morning.

But right now, there's nothing more than he'd like to do, but stay in bed.

Akaashi rubs at his face with the back of his wrist. His eyelids are heavy and he struggles to keep them open.

Since last night, he hadn't moved away from Bokuto slightly, still curled up in his arms.

Bokuto still radiated a large amount of heat next to him. He was still asleep, chest rising and falling softly with his breath.

Akaashi pushes himself away slowly and sits up on his elbow, looking over Bokuto and at the clock on his bedside table.

It reads 8:30. Akaashi should really get up, but lethargicness tries to pull him back down.

He shouldn't go back to sleep though.

He compensates by staring unblinking at the clock, trying to force himself awake.

But his eyes fall down to Bokuto and his eyes soften. He catalogues it all, burning every trivial detail to memory.

The way Bokuto's hair has lost its gel and now sits curled around his forehead or splayed out on the pillow underneath his head.

His chest is broad, tan and he has a few freckles over his right collarbone.

His eyebrows which had always been used for such expression, whether it be confusion, daring enthusiasm or frustration, now held no tension, just like the rest of his face.