My Story

Maddie's POV

Hello everyone who may be concerned, my name is Madilyne Snape but you guys can call me Maddie. I am 10, turning 11 in a couple days and I live with my mom, Trixa.

I don't have an extraordinary life really, I am just an ordinary girl who loves to try new things, read, and experiment. The thing about my life is my dad is never home and always always at some boring school teaching chemistry, he never did tell me the name of the school though.

Apparently its a boarding school for kids 11- 17 and from what my mum has told me, you have to get some kind of scholarship or something to get in and I always found that weird. 

I was upstairs reading because I had nothing better to do really, I had a couple friends around here but I didn't wanna hang out with them because they were probably busy like they were always claiming to be. 

I decided to go downstairs to grab a cookie-dough drumstick from our freezer in the basement. But just as I'm going to go downstairs I see someone in our living room. And I knew for certain he wasn't my dad, my friends dad, or my neighbor, as I got closer I saw my mom wasn't in the room. Right as I finish going down the stairs the man looked at me and I froze on the spot. And 3 things were going through my head

Who was this man?

Whoever he was why was he in my house?

Why did I freeze to the spot from fear? 

Because I really want that drumstick right now.

** Hey guys who do think is in Maddie's house? Sorry it was short hope you guys like it so far and just saying this book is currently going under editing because newbie me wrote this so yeah**