Found Out

Ignore what I said before, you can imagine Maddie as you please, that picture can just help (i already know thats Hermione)

Maddie's Pov

It's been a whole month after Draco and I had to serve our detentions and its almost time for Halloween.

Pansy and I are just going to do the usual; waiting for Crabbe, Goyle, and Draco, when we hear them talking

Normally, we would go see what their talking about but not this time. I knew what they were talking about..

Me

So I tell Pansy to stop walking and she does so we take the oppertunity to listen.

"Well you have got to tell her Malfoy, you cant keep this a secret" Crabbe said

"Yeah exactly, Maddie's not going to know you like her until you tell her" Goyle said

I look at Pansy and she's trying to contain her urge to giggle.

Then we hear Draco say "You honestly think I'm going to tell her? She's my best friend, and I'm 100% sure she doesn't like me back plus we shpuld be focusing on our work and worry about dating later"

"Let's keep our voices down they could be listening" Draco adds.

So once again I looked at Pansy and that gave us the signal to walk out pretending we're in a conversation so they dont know that we just eavesdropped on their entire conversation.

"And then I just ran off, I couldnt stand being there" Pansy said as we both walked out.

"You guys ready?" I ask them

"Yeah"
"Sure"
"Yes"

They all responded and we walked down the corridors towards the Great Hall to get ourselves some food.

We saw Alexandra and I said something to Pansy and the boys heard too.

We laughed and walked off. My liking for her slowly went down, now I absolutely despise her. Its weird because she did nothing to me yet my peers were influincing me to not like them.

We were more careful not to cross McGonagall again when Gryffindors were around.

Sometimes they got detention for trying to start stuff, but not all the time. We were glad to see that Gryffindors weren't perfect and got in trouble too.

We had potions again today and things were getting a little more awkward for me cause I told Pansy about my family and my background.

She said it was pretty cool and not to worry about her telling anyone and I knew I could trust her.

I was relieved when she told me that but I sincerely hope she kept to that. I'd be so embarrassed if it somehow got out that he was my dad.

Not because of him as a person but all the comments I'd get, all the weird looks. Like.. Draco can't protect me forever.

I brought up this mornings conversation at dinner.

"Hey draco?" I ask kind of nervously

"Yeah?" He said in a low whisper

"I heard you Crabbe and Goyle talking from the girls dormitories" I said before looking at him to see his face turn really red.

"But dont worry, it won't change anything.