Serving Detention with McGonagall

Draco's Pov

As of right now, me and Maddie are currently sitting in Professor McGonagall's office for her to come and tell us what we will be doing for our separate detentions.

"I just hope its nothing too bad, or my father will hear about this too" I say and I see Maddie just staring at me out of the corner of my eye.

"Yes?" I ask turning to face her and she turns red. As if on cue, Professor McGonagall comes in with Filch and Professor Sprout.

Whoever is going with Filch I feel bad for them.

"As your punishment for hurting other students, Maddie, you will help Professor Filch clean the bottom of desks" Maddie looked like she wanted to protest. She never hurt anyone what was the big deal? The Gryffindor was the one who punched her.

"And as for you Mr.Malfoy, you will be helping Professor Sprout with the Veelita Spider.. off you go you will be working until 8:00 then back to your dormitories immediately" Professor McGonagall said sternly before dissmissing us to our detentions.

"For once, I would do anything to trade" I say as she mouthed 'Good Luck' then departed.

We worked until 8 like Professor McGonagall had said then I came back to the castle to find Maddie waiting for me.

"Let's go, before we get  caught and have to do it again" she said as we moved towards the dungeons as fast as we could without running.

We said the password and got safley into the common room then we both said night and headed for our dormitories. I then try not to think about it or her.

Do I really have a crush on Madilyne?