The Feast

Maddie's POV

As they finished up the sorting some other girls came to our table Haylee, Zoe, and Erica.

We were so far turning out to be good friends when Dumbledore began to speak.

"Well, before we start our delicious start of the year feast I have a couple announcements, first of to all the first years you must know that know one is allowed in the Forbidden Forest behind the school, and second of all the 3 floor corridor is off limits to those who dont wish to die a painful death. That will be all so let's eat!!"

Food magically filed onto the table and drinks into goblets. I was sitting with Haylee, Zoe, Erica, Crabbe, Goyle, and Draco.

We started talking about random stuff like how Gryffindors suck and then we started talking about the 3rd floor corridor.

I frowned though because I didnt get why Slytherin hated Gryffindor so much. The people I met were so nice to me..

"What do you think Dumbledore has up there to cause is to have a painful death?" Draco asked

"I don't know, maybe he's always up there with an axe ready to chop our heads off" I said jokingly and he laughed.

We ate then dessert came and it looked absolutely delicious.

After we finished as much as we could eat (because the plates and the goblets keep refilling themselves) we were just talking getting to know each other more.

We all had a lot in common, we dislike muggle-borns (as they call them) we come from pure blood families because Slytherin's only allow pure bloods or half-blood.

Well maybe I'm not pure-blood but they still accept me the same.
After everyone was done Professor Dumbledore told all the prefects to lead their houses back to their dormitories.

So the first years were all about to follow the other houses upstairs when our prefect told us that our dormitories are in the dungeons downstairs.

Spooky

So we followed our prefect down to the dungeons and to a portrait.

"Password?" the portrait said "pureblood" and then it swung open to reveal the dormitories.

Holy..

-
-
-
-
-

There the chapter is all nice and fixed up! This book is so cringey I dont get why people like it lmao anyways