Troll on Halloween

Draco's Pov

It's finally Halloween and we're going to the Great Hall for the annual Halloween feast.

Maddie now knows I like her and she was right, nothing has changed.

But sometimes I wish that wasn't true. I still like her a lot and I wanna ask her out but I dont wanna make things weird. And I don't want her to think we're too young.

Right now me and her are talking about how we hate how people are so quick to judge who we are as people. If you're going to judge some do it after you get to know them and who they truly are.

Dumbledore was in the middle of his speech when I felt something missing.

I look over to see Maddie walking over to one of the prefects and they said be fast. So she must have had to go to the common room or the bathroom or something.

A couple minutes later, Professor Quirrel comes running in screaming there a troll in the dungeons.

Everyone was confused amd quiet at first. But once he passed out everyone was screaming.

"QUIET!!" Dumbledore belowed. "Prefects lead their houses back to their dormitories, staff follow me towards the staff room."

We all got up to follow whoever was in charge back to our common room this was the scariest thing ever.

Once we were back in the common room everyone was panicing when I remembered...

Maddie isn't here

She's probably compltely unaware that theres this giant monster in the school.

I almost get out when a prefect told me I have to stay.

Okay now I'm panicking even worse.

Maddie's Pov

I walk into the bathroom when I hear someone crying. I frown curiously as she walks out of a stall and a saw it was the mudblood from Gryffindor.

She saw me and started to walk backwards and away from me. I sigh sadly and walk into a stall.

"Okay I didnt know I was that bad"  I mumble to myself. She started screaming and I walk out of the stall to see a disgusting, huge monster the size of a mountain.

I freeze on the spot as 2 boys come rushing in. I see they're Potter and Weasley. I try to get out of the bathroom but it grabs me.

"Ahhhhh put. Me. Down.!!!" It doesn't seem to listen though.

Alexandra then comes in and it starts wanting to hit me with its club.

Weasley did the levitation spell from Charms class and its club was taken out of its grasp and then dropped on its head which caused me to fall to the floor.

I hit my head on the ground and next thing I knew I was unconscious.