The Fight

Draco's Pov

The following day I wake up at my usual time and decide to wake up my slav- friends Crabbe and Goyle. I get dressed into my robes and walk over to their beds and wake them up.

"Wake up you guys, get dressed we're meeting Maddie and Pansy in the common room remember?" I say as I wait for them to get ready before going to the common room.

I see they're already there so we just go out of the dungeons and up towards the Great Hall talking like crazy. Out of the corner of my eye I see how nicely her blonde hair happens tofalls down her back.

No, Draco, she's your best friend you can't like her. Plus youre like 11.

As we reach the great hall we all see the same boring group Potter, Weasley, and Wolfie

And as if she read my mind Maddie says "Oh look there's the same boring group Potter, Weasley, and Wolfie "

"Dont call her that" Weasley says frowning.

"Well its not up to you what I say and do now is it? Let's go" Maddie says before we all follow suit behind her.

Maddie's Pov

We have a free period so we're all just walking outside and summers turning to autumn, we're talk about random things from classes to home when they come and interrupt us right when Pansys in the middle of a sentence.

"I loved it when you made fun of Wolfie yesterday it-" " talking about us are you?" Weasley said "You know its rude to interrupt somebody" I say nastily.

"I dont care you were making fun of our friend" Harry said "friend? Is that what you call her? If I were you, i would ditch that freak as soon as possible"

"Well we care for her, she's like family" Harry says caringly. "Please like you've got any family left." Draco says rudely and that triggered something, cause just then Harry lunged at Draco and he pushes him hard to the ground.

And with that we walked away, probably thinking the same thing

How dumb he has a wand for a reason...