Platform 9¾

So, I was awaken yet again at 8:00 am but this time it was not by my mom.

I was awaken to something against my window. I get up to see what the heck woke me up so early when I am surprised to see an owl at my window, waiting for me to open it.

I obviously open up the window for it while thinking aren't owls nocturnal?

Oh well.

The owl was carrying something, it had a what looked like a envelope on to its leg.

I then grab the envelope carefully, open it and it reads:

To Miss Madilyne Snape,

Please do not lose this envelope it contains your train ticket, train departure, and train platform. If late the gates to the train will close and you not be able to get into Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry. With the best of luck on your journey, see you at Hogwarts.

Signed Minerva McGonagall
Head of Gryffindor house

P.s. First years are not to have their own broom

After I read the letter, I put it back and looked at everything else then I processed to get dressed and went downstairs for breakfast

As I got down there my mom was there with my trunk and was packing things away.

"Mom?" I asked "When did you start packing my things?"

"Oh, well since you left you books and stuff down here I just packed that stuff" she said as I finished eating.

"Cool" I nod "when does your train leave? 11:30?" My mom asks as she looked over something.

"I'm pretty sure, you might have to double check" I say and looked at the time.

"So I've got exactly 3 hours"

"Yes and will you be coming home for Christmas ?" My mom asked me curiously.

"I don't know but I will write to you once I do" I say with a smile as I put my plate away.

After a while, I go up to my room and wait for 11 o'clock to come rolling around so we can make our way down to Kings Cross.

An hour passes by and I'm just starting to fall asleep when my mom wakes me up and tells me we have to go to the station now.

I groan and get up grabbin my stuff that's all the way upstairs. When we get downstairs I take a good look at my house for one last time until who knows when.

We take a bus to Kings Cross and I'm looking around for platform 9¾ but I can't find it all I see is platform 9 and 10.

"So, which platform are you at?" My mom asks me as I pull out my envelope out of my trolley.

"Platform 9¾" she looks at me  weirdly then says "are you sure there is no platform 9¾"

Right then I see the Weasley family, I wonder if they are as confused as I am.. Probably not.

I think to myself then Mrs. Weasley sees me and comes over to my mom.

"Hi, I'm Molly Weasley and that's my husband Arthur, your daughter already knows us we ran into each other yesterday" she looks at me then chuckles.

"Hi, I'm Caroline and yeah, well its also someone's birthday today too" my mom says looking down at me.

 "Oh, well happy birthday Maddie" Mr. Weasley says and then looks though he remembered something.

"Right, well we thought you looked a tad bit lost and decided to help you to where platform 9¾ is" Arthur said

"You just run through that wall right there" he points to a pretty solid looking wall in between platforms 9 and 10.

"Just watch Fred and George" he says as I watch them disappear through the wall.

One after one they left though the wall but before I left I went to say good-bye to my mom.

"I'll miss you, write to me when you can" she says and I nod with a smile.

Then I too disappear through the wall and onto the other side.