Author's Note

Thanks for stopping by! 

This is my first fanfiction. 

Just to be clear, this book is mainly about Shoto's and Momo's progress towards each other. There are many wholesome scenes in each chapter, some might be as simple as Momo cutting Shoto's hair. 

The chapters might have different themes and plots, but each new ones will showcase their slow-changing relationship. 

There are many cute and intimate plots since they live under the same roof. 

Before you start reading this story, there are some things I want you guys to know:

1. Shoto Todoroki and Momo Yaoyorozu are characters from the manga/anime Boku no Hero Academia. This is a fanfiction of the TodoMomo ship. 

2. Please, if there is criticism needed, you are most welcome to comment or just simply message me. Do not be rude, please. 

3. Each of you lovelies matter so much to me, and please, know that you're important.

4. The events, characters and firms depicted in the story are fictitious. Any similarity to actual persons, living or dead, or to actual firms, is purely coincidental. If you want to include fictitious businesses, try: All characters and corporations or establishments appearing in this work are fictitious.

5. The characters and pictures used in this book are not mine. They belong to their rightful owners. 

Do start reading and please, enjoy!