Chapter 2: Heat

It was the evening and everyone from class 1-A was outside filling their time with fun activities. Some guys were chatting, Midoriya and Iida were out jogging with All Might and the girls were gossiping on the grass. 

The air was quite cold for Momo, but the rest liked the soothing temperature.

Momo was inside, sitting on the couch and looking at her notes. She had been keeping a notebook since she paired up with Shoto during the exam against Mr. Aizawa. She had the idea from Midoriya and his endless habit of muttering. 

When she was lost in her thoughts, the front door banged and Bakugo made his way in. 

"That fucking class B bastard! If this was not a school, I'd blast him into the universe and let him die suffocated!"

Momo snapped out of her reverie and asked, "What happened?"

Following behind Bakugo was Kirishima and Kaminari. "Monoma made fun of his hair," Kirishima replied and chuckled slowly. 

"Oi! He made fun of yours too, you piece of shit," Bakugo shouted at Kirishima. He only grinned in response. 

"Oh boy," Momo exclaimed as she brought up a hand to her mouth. "I hope Kendo was there to scold him."

Kaminari said, "that girl knocked him out. Remind me not to get on her bad side."

Momo giggled. She offered to make Bakugo her signature tea and he tried to hide his face. 

Silently, he nodded while still having fumes coming out of his nose and ears. Bakugo made his way upstairs while Kirishima and Kaminari walked over to Momo.

"What are you writing, Yao-momo?" Kirishima asked. 

"Seems complicated to me," Kaminari continued.

Momo took a deep breath before explaining. "I decided to make a notebook on combat strategies after winning against Mr. Aizawa. If you look at this page, I'm aiming to predict the movements of my opponents when they are standing on a higher ground. I want to practice being able to accurately guess the size of the equipment I need to make."

Momo was excited.