Chapter 9: Hair

The following Sunday morning was humid and the girls spent their time to have breakfast in the coffee shop inside the school. There was one that was opened under the order of Principal Nezu since he was worried that students might feel too cooped up.

Even though the girls didn't prefer coffee, they loved the pancakes, sweet corn and waffles that were served there. 

However, the boys were in a completely different situation. Iida was granted special permission to visit his brother, Midoriya, Bakugo and Uraraka were out with All Might and some were doing their laundry. There were only Shoto, Sero, Kirishima and Kaminari in the living room.

When those three are together, never in a million years what they'd do would be normal.

Shoto sat cross-legged on the couch with them behind him. Kaminari had a rubber band in between his lips while the other two were trying to instruct him.

"Pull a little bit to the left," suggested Kirishima.

"Lower your hand down. You're gonna mess it up," ordered Sero.

Shoto had no reason to not have faith in them, so he had his eyes closed and was enjoying the feeling of having people playing with his hair.

In reality, since the students weren't allowed to be away from school grounds, Shoto's hair had grown long. There was no barber shops in the school, hence, he asked for his friends' help to tie his hair up.

He found a rubber band from the vegetables that Mr. Aizawa brought earlier. 

While enjoying the treatment, Kaminari accidentally yanked his hair that made Shoto yell, "Ouch!"

"Sorry, bro. I'm making sure you're going to look pretty," defended Kaminari. Sighs from the other two were heard in the room. 

"Who suggested that Denki should be the one doing this, bro?"

"He volunteered, man. We can't do anything," said Kirishima.

As those two were arguing, Kaminari finished tying up Shoto's hair. Also while he was about to ask the other two boys to look at his masterpiece, Momo, Jirou, Mina and Hagakure entered through the front door.

They were carrying some drinks and snacks. When they saw how Shoto's hair was messed up, disjointed, had a few strands sticking out and with a ponytail that seemed to yank his head off, they couldn't help but laugh. 

"What in the world are you idiots doing?" Jirou asked with a hand trying to muffle her laughter. 

"Is it that bad?" Shoto asked innocently. 

"No, bro! You are very pretty!" Kaminari defended. His stance invited more laughter from the girls. 

"You ought to be more careful when you ask them for help," Jirou replied, talking to Shoto directly.