Chapter 27: Vacation

A/N: I just want to remind  you guys that intimacy is crucial between spouses. Therefore, please read the following chapter with an open mind as it will have borderline mature themes.

"Even after marrying your spouse and living together for more than twenty years, there will always be new things to learn about him or her every single day."

The fact is, you will never truly know a person until you live with them. Not as roommates or housemates, but as a couple that share everything together.

Therefore, after marriage, Momo and Shoto started their relationship all over again, touching the deeper facets of their personal bonds with each other.

To add, they both had never done anything more than what was appropriate before tying the knot. Their relationship was built on respect and love.

The respect Shoto had towards Momo according to her rights as a woman and the importance of purity in the Yaoyorozu family.

Also, the respect that Momo had towards Shoto as he didn't want to accomplish the same thing as his father did, which was by exercising his power over a person.

Therefore, marriage turned over their lives. For the better, of course.

There was absolutely one terrible, horrible, precarious thing that Momo would never ever, even in a million years, even until her death, or the end of earth, or if she was hit by a truth serum, that she would never admit.

Never.

Currently, nine months into their marriage, this was the first time they had a vacation together.

As heroes, they were busy to the point that a honeymoon seemed too far-fetched.

And so, they managed to find time after many months to be isolated from the society and enjoy some alone time.

It was driving Momo to the brink of madness.

As she woke up that morning, she stayed in the hotel bed, just brushing Shoto's face with her fingers, wondering if it could get better than this. Her fingertips moved from his eyes, his nose and lastly his lips.

She wanted to kiss him. Her lips were itching.

When his eyes fluttered open, she pretended to sleep. Momo felt her hair being touched and stroked. Then, he started his morning routine as usual.

And by usual, he was making Momo turn insane.

He tossed the drapes apart, slid open the balcony door and stepped outside. He stretched his body, working those muscles and getting them ready to face the day.

It was Momo's weakness.

She watched him. From the veins on his neck to the muscles on his arms and body until the dimples on his bare back. His broad shoulders, his torso and the small lines on his waist.

It didn't help that he was wearing only a pair of pants. This was the best view she could ever hope for.

She gazed for a long time, not realizing that Shoto saw her looking at him.