Full Speed Ahead

I wake up to the sounds of music from the kitchen. I wake up, remembering I'm in paradise. It's been a few days since we got here, beach days and nights looking out at the water and clear skies. I roll out of bed, my long t-shirt and pajama shorts on. I fix my hair quick in the mirror of the bathroom. In the kitchen, Matt stands at the stove, pan in hand. His boxers fall perfectly off his hips. His gray t-shirt tight on his broad shoulders but loose on his stomach. "Hey you!" He says, putting a pancake on a plate of the counter. I sit behind it on a stool. Pancakes, strawberries, orange juice in flute glasses. He puts a mug on the counter in front of me, hot coffee, perfectly made. "You get me." I sip it, sweet butter pecan creamer. He stands across from me, eating his breakfast. "I have a surprise for you today, make sure you wear a bathing suit under your clothes!" He smiles slyly. I finish my food and sit out on the patio with my coffee. Sitting on the outdoor daybed swing. Matt comes in, sitting next to me. I keep reading the book on my lap, he pulls out his own, sitting in silence with the sounds of the ocean. "Whatcha reading?" He asks. "After." I said. "What's it about?" 

"A girl named Tessa meets a bad boy at her college. Someone who is mysterious and dangerous. But he falls for her, something he's never done before. They both fight the urge to fall for each other, finally falling deep into it." I say. He smiles. "Seems fitting." I say nothing, continuing to read. I notice his legs intertwined with mine on the swing, which slowly moves back and fourth in the breeze. I stop reading, but pretend that I am. I see him glance at me while he holds his book in front of him. I do the same. Finally, I slide over, sitting closer to him, as I hold my book in my hands, my, now empty coffee cup in the corner against a pillow. 

I see his smile in the corner of my eye, smiling when I see him. This time, his eyes stay on me, not moving. I pretend to read, trying to fight the smile on my face. He throws his book to the other side of the day bed swing, pushing his lips to mine. It's not forceful or abrasive, but soft and tender. Slowly, our mouths move together, his tongue wrapping around mind, his lips are soft. Like in this moment, the world is standing still. We sit next to each other, the only part of us touching is our lips. I smell his aftershave and cologne, they fill my nostrils. The world blurred around me, as if the only part was in this swing, spinning slowly like the Earth on its axis. His hands pull my hips, pushing me down onto my back. He leans over me, the weight of his body on mine. His mannerism is steamy but blissful. His hands pull up under my t-shirt, feeling my skin, leaving marks like scars. He kisses my neck, softly and tenderly. Kissing down my stomach and along the line of my shorts. He pulls them down slowly, over my legs and tossing them aside on the bed swing. He kisses my inner thighs slowly, inching his way up, his hot breath on me now, sending shivers down my spine. His fingers trace me, outside first before slipping two of them in. His first two fingers slowly moving in and out, as his tub traces circles above. My hips buck forward, begging for more than just this. He leaves his fingers in, moving them slowly in and out, faster, as he tongue is ravenous, tasting me. Thank god I shaved before this trip. 

I feel the heat of him, as he watches me with his eyes, his mouth still on me, pulling his fingers out, wrapping his arms and hands around my thighs, his tongue moving around as he licks and sucks. His deep blue eyes fixated on mine as I watch him. My hand moves to his hair, pulling on it as I feel his head move against me. My head kicks back into the bed, I feel the rush begin at my feet, the heat in my belly as it rises. My cheeks turn red and as I feel the height, climbing higher. My mouth lets out whimpers, small moans. Faster, he pushed his fingers back in, rubbing the outside of my labia, slowly he introduces his fingers again, one at first. Teasing, one in and pulling it out. Breathing faster, I feel it coming, hard. His mouth on me as I let go. He licks, tasting all of it. He stops, I breathe slow, trying to calm back down after the insane high. "Wow.." my breathy voice as I look back at him. Sitting up now, he wipes his mouth and smiles. "Damn.." He says, I lean on my elbows, kissing him. "You taste so good." He says, just in front of my lips. He slides out of the swing and walks inside, I lay there for a minute my back against the bed and pillows, my hand over my chest. I feel the harsh pounding of my heart on my palm.