(Wo)Man with a Plan

A cab takes us back to the villa. I don't think the nice car and driver would appreciate two soaking wet people in the back of his expensive car, ruining the leather. My hair still dripping from the ocean water. Two days here and the hotel people probably think we're insane. I drop my dress onto the floor with my shoes. The air still warm and a breeze from the ocean outside. The windows and doors open, the curtains moving musically like singing a slow ballad against the crashing waves. I look up, Matt stands in front of me. His white button up soaked making the outlines of his abs and chest visible. I look up at him, as he watches me, twirling my wet hair in his fingers. The trace down my neck, between my breasts. I bite my lip as I watch his fingers move slowly over my nipple through my suit. Making it hard underneath. His eyes flicker back up to meet mine. 

His tongue moves over his lower lip as he stares at me biting mine. His thumb rubs across it, to my cheek, pulling me closer. Our bodies touch, the only thing between us the layers of clothing. My body suit, his button up, his dress pants and boxers. Just layers between our skin touching. I imagine what it feels like to feel his skin against mine. The intensity of his lips, the way his tongue moves in waves in sync with the crashing I hear outside. I move to put my hands on his neck but he grabs them, holding them out to the sides. "No." He says. I watch him, and he moves my hands to the top button on his shirt. Holding my wrists as I unbutton down it. I push it off to the floor, it hits with a harsh smack, still soaked. The residue of water glisten on his chest, from the lit fire in the pit on the patio and the bright moon. He holds my wrists again, this time in front of me. "Keep them here." He says, I nod. He pushes the button on the remote, igniting the little piece inside of me. I shut my eyes, trying to keep my hands in front of me. He stops it, smiling wide at me. His fingers run to my back, unzipping my body suit and pushing it to the floor. My boobs exposed now. He reaches down to them, making circles with his thumbs on my nipples. His hands move around to my back, picking me up, I wrap my legs around his waist. He throws me back onto the bed, standing in front of me, I push myself onto my elbows. He pulls me forward, my face at his stomach. I line the waistband of his dress paints. He grabs my hands. "No..not yet." He says, pushing me back down, kissing my neck. He holds my hands above my head, "keep them here." He says, his mouth moves down, kissing my collarbones, and then to my boobs. His hot breath on my nipples making them instantly harder. His tongue out of his mouth, licking one while his hand plays with the other. Sucking hard, he takes it between his teeth, lifting his head to show me. Sensual, almost painful but they ignite the fire below. 

I breathe heavy as I watch him. Moving down now, his breath on me once again. Reminding me of the moment we had this morning, in the swing. He kneels down, his fingers tease me. "You're so wet already." He says softly, like he's surprised. His mouth on me, creating circles with his tongue as he sucks, hitting to button for the little gift inside me to vibrate intensely. My hips buck  as he does, but he uses his hands to force them back down onto the bed. "Matt..." my voice breathes out, moaning deeply. Stopping it, he pulls it out, standing up now.  I sit up, he pushes me back down to the bed. "What did I say?" He asks, demanding but not harsh. I lay back down, watching him. He unbuckles his belt, pulling it through, holding it he watches me, almost as if he's asking if it's okay, I nod. He leans forward, buckling it around my wrists. 

He pulls me up, using the loose part of the belt, sitting on the edge of the bed. "Now." He says, I unbutton his dress pants. I pull him closer, kissing the lining of his waistband. I pull them down to the floor, he steps out of them and kicks them aside. One layer left, his boxer shorts. I see the outline of him underneath. I look up at him, he grins in the dim light. I use my fingers to line the waistband again, teasing him as he did me. Finally, I pull them down, exposing him. I bite my lip as I stare at it in front of me. "wow." escapes my lips. He pushes me back down now. Ripping a condom with his teeth. "Just because it's the first time and we don't know." He says. I nod. He moves to slide it on but I fight with my wrists against the belt, he looks at me. "What." He says questionably. "Let me." I say, he nods. When he lets go of my hands, I roll over, pushing him back onto the bed now. I stand, kneeling before him. He watches me. My fingers trail around his lower hips, swirling around. Finally, I use my hands to touch him, gripping it. He watches me as he breathes out heavily. My mouth moves around the tip, swirling with my tongue. In one quick motion, I take him in my mouth, hard and fast at first and then slow. I slide the condom on, slowly as my eyes stay on his.