Bonding Moments

Ring, ring.....

      Sakura grabbed her alarm clock and thrown it at the wall. It gears clattered on the floor after breaking to pieces upon impact.

      'Uhhh! That's the 5th one this month'

      Sakura groaned before falling out of bed. She got up and made her way to her closet. She decided to wear a red tshirt and cream white pants. She tied her hair up with a red ribbon which was given to her by a blonde girl named Ino.

        She heads over to the kitchen to prepare breakfast and bentos for her and Naruto to eat during lunch at the Academy.

       Today was their first day at the academy. Both Sakura and Naruto were excited, Naruto barely even managed to fall asleep cause of the excitement.

        After she was done making breakfast and bentos she went over to Naruto's room and woke him up.

       "Naruto wake up its already 6:30. The school starts at 8. Do you want to be late on the first day" she said as she was shaking Naruto.

        "5 more minutes Sakura-chan" he mumbles as he flips to the other side of the bed hugging his pillow and pulling his blanket back up.

      'See this is what I told you last night. But you didn't listen. Now you can barely even get out of bed. Uhhh! "

       "Naruto if you dont get up I will personally force you up. Now we dont want the same thing to happen twice right? " she asked in a soft voice but Naruto knew better after what happened last time.

       Never underestimate Sakura's calm voice. Sure it was that of an angel but the words she says is that's of a devil.

        Naruto automatically got up and headed to the bathroom to freshen up. "Dont take to long. The food will get cold" Sakura said leaving Naruto's room.

        After 15 minutes Naruto came out and sat at the table. "Sakura-chan why did you cook? You know that ramen is just fine by me" Naruto asked in a surprised voice gazing at the food infront of him.

       Sakura cooked a rolled omelete with vegetables, she then fried two fishes and made up some soup.

       "Naruto you eat ramen day and night its not healthy. If you want to be a proper shinobi you need to have a proper diet. Besides I haven't cooked for a while now ever since you were put in charge of our meal plans" she said taking another bite at the rolled omelet.

      Sakura will never let Naruto decide on their meal plan ever again. They would always eat ramen day and night non stop. Sure she liked ramen but you could get irritated with it if you ate it for 2 months straight.

      "Wow Sakura-chan this is great" Naruto said eating his food up in world record speed.

       "If you didn't have me around you only would have eaten ramen for as long as you live. What would you do with out me" Sakura said glaring at Naruto.

      The statement made Naruto glupped. He remembered the time Sakura left him in charge with the household chores for a day while she would be busy doing some errands.

:::::

      "Naruto, I'm going now" Sakura said as she opened the front door. She waved Naruto farewell and left.

      Naruto then closes the door and went in their apartment after seeing Sakura off.

      "Alright, I have to prove to Sakura-chan that I can look after myself. I mean this is going to be a breeze all I have to do is cook meals, clean the place up and make sure not to mess things up" Naruto said as he picks up the piece of paper on the dining table.

       Sakura left notes on what to do. He looks at the paper for a while. He blinked once.... Then twice....
before his face turns pale.

1. Broom the floor
2. Mop the floor after brooming
3. Clean the windows
4. Unbox the remaining boxes and store them in place.
5. Cook dinner.

      It seems and looked simple the only thing was Naruto never does chores so of course he doesn't know how to do any of the things written on the list.

     'You can do it Naruto. I mean Sakura-chan has been doing this things ever since you guys moved in your apartment. It can't be that hard, right?'

      It was 5 when Sakura finally came back. She had been all around konoha buying the things of her list. First she went to a weapon shop to buy kunais and shurikens they would use to train. Then she bought ninja attires, after that she bought some herds and books.

       After a tiresome day of walking around she would have expected Naruto sitting around finished with his chores.

      But boy was she wrong.......

       The house was a mess. Furniture weren't in place a broom was laying on the floor along side the mop and a spilled bucket of water. Boxes were all over the place with the things they contained shattered all around the apartment.

       She dropped the things in her room grateful that it was unscathed. Then she storms out trying to find Naruto.

      He found him in the kitchen trying to make some soup and frying bacon and eggs. She emphasis the word trying.

        Naruto was basically burning water, meat and eggs with eggshells.

         'I mean come on Naruto. How can you burn soup. It's simple to cook bacon and eggs. I mean come on you just crack the egg and put them on a pan. How can you mess that up!'

       Sakura internally screamed and noted to herself to never and I mean never leave Naruto alone to do chores ever again.

      He got a proper lecture that night and he actually was forced to remember how to do chores properly.
Ever since then Naruto never messes up doing chores, well he had not mastered cooking but Sakura got that covered.

::::::

      "Naruto?" Sakura asked looking up to meet his eyes. "Yeah" he replied lookingbat Sakura.

       "Do me a favor and try not to make a scene at the academy. By scene I mean don't do pranks and torment the teacher" she said glaring into Naruto's eyes never lossing eye contact.

      This gesture made Naruto shiver, remebering the times he vandelized the Hokage Monuments and got a good amount of lectures from Sakura.

       During that time Hiruzen decided to allow Naruto and Sakura to move in a apartment. Naruto was as he said in good hands, at least until he really makes Sakura angry then he will be at the hands of a devil.