Unexpected Encounter

It was nearing dusk, Sakura sat on a tree branch a couple of miles away from the Uchiha compound. 'Shisui should be casting the genjutsu after the sun has fully set, I have to be prepared for any sudden attack' Sakura thought sensing Shisui's chakra not far from hers.

    The trees began to rustle, she eyed her surroundings and grabbed a kunai in her pouch. A total of ten men wearing porcelain animal masks appeared around her.

     "Care to tell me what you want" Sakura said facing one of the masked man.

     "We are tasked of bringing you to Damzo. He wished for you to join his plans and become one of his subordinates" the masked man said, he changed his position "He knows your abilities and wishes for you to aid him with it, but if you are to reject we are ordered to kill you"

     'Honestly what does he think of me a weakling who's afraid of death. I would rather die than turn my back on Oji-san, I wonder how should I proceed with this.' Sakura thought a warm smile formed on her face.

     "Ne ne shinobi-san, do you really think I would join the man who wants to kill Oji-san. I don't go well with people hurting the one's I love." Sakura said with a innocent smile.

     All ten attacked aiming for her vital points, in a blank of an eye she disappeared from her spot leaving a handful of cherry blossoms from where she stood.

     "Ne ne shinobi-sans don't make this any harder for you. The more you want to follow his orders willingly the more angry I get. We don't want you all to die now do we?" A innocent voice said from above them.

     Sakura was smiling at them innocently, her eyes were glimmering like a child being given a present for their birthday but all of them knew better. The smile was a either a mask for her emotions or the glee of killing of shinobi's who dare hurt her or her family.

     'She's a sociopath' all ten shinobi's thought fear flowing through their veins.

     "Ne so you all chose to back down huh? Nice choice" Sakura said coming down from the tree, she looked them in the eyes with murderous intent "but Oji-san might want a word with you guys so I still have to knock you out. Don't worry though, it won't hurt if you don't resist"

     She brought of a kunai tainted a dime yellow color, she slashed the ten men around her with a swift motion. A thud was made when all ten fell to the ground.

     'They should be out for a couple of hours just enough for me to complete my task before calling it a day. Maybe I over did it with the dosage of the poison' Sakura thought casting a simple genjutsu to hide the ten bodies. 'It was their fault to begin with, following his orders. I don't know why but I do well with those who follow his orders for some reason, maybe it's because of his goal in killing Oji-san'

     The sound weapons clashing we're heard not far from where she stood. She placed a porcelain wolf mask on her face. She placed a good to hide her bright pink hair before dashing towards the sound.

:::::

     In another side of the forest Shisui was busy fighting off Danzo. 'I was so close, so close. If he hadn't arrived then the coup won't occur I could have stopped it all' Shisui thought knocking out Danzo's underlings.

      Shisui was caught up in his thoughts when Danzo reached out to Shisui's face, a kunai pierced through Danzo's arm giving Shisui the advantage. Grabbing a kunai Shisui slashed two men behind him before dashing towards Danzo with both eyes turning red revealing a pinwheel pattern.

    He pinned Danzo to a near by tree, before he could kill the man a kunai flew his way making him stop. Both men looked up and saw a small figure sitting on a tree branch holding a kunai in it's right hand ready to strike.