Danzo

The village council sat in a room sealed up from the inside and out. The council consisted of Danzo, the village elders, and The Hokage.

Infront of the council was a man with black hair. He was kneeling of the floor with his head faced down avoiding eye contact with the council.
"What is it you plan to say to us.... Shisui?"

The Hokage said and Shisui raised his head. His eyes were red and had a pin wheel patten on it. The elders gasped in displeased of seeing the sharingan eyes that originated from the Uchiha clan.

"I plan to stop the coup. The plan only involves me and the clan itself. No blood shall be shed if ypu are to grant me permission to execute it"

The council was bewildered of what he said. How can you stop a coup with no bloodshed, the only way is that if you are to talk to the said clan and plead them to stop their plans, but by doing so they would reveal that they know of their plans and lower their heads and beg them to stop. No council member would lower their heads, it was a stab to their pride and authority. No one but the Hokage.

"How do you plan on doing that? If you expect for us to grant you permission you would have to elaborate the plan of your" Danzo said, he wasn't pleased of the idea of having the Uchiha unpunished for their plans of attacking the leaf. It simple terms he wanted the clan dead.
"I plan on casting a genjutsu on them. With the help of my eyes even Fugaku himself would not be able to break free"

Shisui's eyes began to swirl and revealed a new pattern of eyes. The council was now in chaos. Shisui expected their reactions, no one in a long time had ever been able to manifest the next level of the Sharingan.

"You plan to use your Mangekyou to stop the coup" Hiruzen mused, the plan was solid. No other Uchiha had the mangekyou other than Shisui meaning none can break the genjutsu that shall be casted on them.

"You have my permission, you may proceed in a month time"

The council focused their attention on the Hokage who just granyed permission on the plan dictated to them a minute ago.

As much as the council wanted to disagree they could not, the circumstances were to good for the benefit of the village that they could not decline.

The plan was straight forward, Uchiha Shisui will put a genjutsu on the clan with his mangekyou making it almost unbreakable even with the sharingan to dispell, not only that but no lives will ne lost. The village will also have the full strength and trust of the clan again, it was the best route to take.

The Hokage smirked while holding his pipe, he was amused at the council. He finally had his way with them and to finally have the upper hand felt good, especially with the reaction on plastered on their faces.

"Since there are no objection you may proceed Shisui"

:::::

It has been a week since the council meeting and despite the plan Shisui proposed he still felt uneasy. Something wrong was to occur and he had a hunch of what it maybe.

"Something troubling you Oji-san?"

A girl appeared infront of him holding a folder filed with files that are essential to the village that only the Hokage could have access to.

"I see so you've finished reading the files on the Kyuubi attack"

Sakura nodded her head before returning the folder.

:::::

Sakura was growing more and more suspicious of the villagers and the secret they hold. She hated them for hurting Naruto and had no reason why.

That day she headed to the local library that hold the history of the village since the very beginning. She quickly indulged herself in reading and had finally found a theory that had multiple proof of being true, the only thing left was the confirmation of the proposed theory.

She headed to the Hokage tower and entered into the Hokage's office being greeted by her Oji-san who was standing infront of a window with a folder filled with files about the village in his hands.

"I'm impressed it only took you less than 2 hours to figure it out. Kids you're age are oblivious to the background of incidents such as to why they are told to stay away from Naruto. You however asked yourself the question "why" and with that you gathered information formed a theory and gathered proof. As a prize you will be the first kid of your generation to get the whole story of the night the Kyuubi attacked"

He handed the folder to Sakura and patted her head. Sakura left the office soon after indulging herself in the new foumd information like always.

:::::

Hiruxen was still impressed by the kid, her ability to gather ingormation by taking in her surroundings and asking herself questions most people would never even think about. Then she would find the answer not soon after.

'Not only is she talented but she is also skilled, much like Orochimaru, however unlike him I see Misaki in her. With that I know the path she had and will continue to take'

He smiled and took the folder from Sakura. Ever since then Hiruzen kept on challenging her in finding out new information about the village and with every challenge she would come back with new found information.

'She had also displayed the skill of infintration in her quest to gather knowledge and information. No its to dangerous! She's to young. But she's the only chance I have'

He frowned, then sighed.

"Sakura I have a proposition for you if you wish to accept this shall stay between the two of us and if you wish to decline no harm shall befall you"

Sakura frowned, she knew of hee capabilities and knew very well her Oji-san knew of the skills and talents she possed. However she was still young barely even 6 years of age.

'I'm his last resort, whatever it is it must be for the village however he trust no ninja but me, meaning someone from the village with high rank is behind whatever it maybe'

"I accept Oji-san, I know of the circumstances and situation I am hoing to be in nonetheless I still accept. Why you may ask? Because I know I an your last resort and if you are asking me it only means the person behind it is is from the village and possibly has a high rank or authority"

Hiruzen smiled but the worry remains in his eyes.

'Why do you have to be a prodidy? The responsibility it has to have the title, you might crumble but you may also learn from it and grow'

Hiruzen did some hand seals and sealed the room. The tension was great, making Sakura's earlier conclusion more accurate and precise.

"I am giving you an S-rank mission. I want you to spy and gather information on Danzo for a whole month but still being able to do your normal life to avoid suspicion. I have a bad feeling that he is planning something and if my hunch is correct you will have another mission similar to this one. Report to me every week not upfront like this but by other means of communication"

He handed Sakura a scroll and an Anbu uniform her size with a wolf mask.

That was suppose to me a gift for her when she was older and graduated from the academy but it seems fate was not on his side.