The Academy

Iruka stares at the folders infront of him. He placed them down and slouches down. He groaned at the troubles that awaits him.

      "Hey Iruka, what's the matter. Having second thoughts of being a teacher? " Mizuki asked as he sat down next to Iruka.

      "Why did it had to be this class out of all of them" he grumbled to himself as he places a hand on his head.

      "Come on it can't be that bad. I mean you haven't even meant them. I mean their just a bunch of 8 year olds studying to become ninja's. Their like us when we first started" Mizuki said as he tries and cheer Iruka.

       Iruka then llaces a bunch of folders in front of him. Showing the pictures of the students he woukd be teaching.

       Mizuki then gulped. Regretting the things he said earlier.

       'Maybe Iruka was right this class has trouble written all over it'

      "Regretting the things you said already. Huh? " Iruka teased as he saw Mizuki paled.

      Mizuki shook his head as he raises his hands up in deafeat. The class was a problem for anyone teaching it.

      It composed of the lone Uchiha survivor, the Hyuuga heiress, the next generation of ino-shika-cho trio, the Inuzuka boy known for skipping classes, and the container of the kyuubi.

      Mizuki gazes at the pile of folders infront of him. A certain pink haired girl caught his eyes.

       "Hey Iruka, whose this pink haired girl?" Mizuki asked grabbing the folder.

      "Who? " Iruka asked as he glanced at the folder.

        "Oh Haruno Sakura. She's a civilian born. An orphan as the files states. She left the orphanage a few months ago, probably already got adopted. She's an average kid" Iruka reploed recalling the data he read about her.

      Then it hit him. She sat up and grabbed the folder in Mizuki's hand and re-read he file. She was a civilian born and just left the orphanage.

      She had no ninja lineage at all. So why would she be put in a class filled with talented kids who all have the skills and background of becoming a promising group of Shinobis.

     It didn't make any sense. This poor girl would just crumble from the pressure of being in a class filled with promising shinobis.

     Unless.......

      She wasn't just your average civilian born kid wanting to become a shinobi.

:::::

     Sakura and Naruto arrived at the academy 30 minutes before 8. They sat down at the back part of the room near the window.

     A boy with raiven hair came inside and sat at the middle row. Then soon after a group of girls both from their class and the other classes came huddling in the room

     They huddled around the boy shouting about how amazing he is, how handsome he was and so on. The raiven haired boy ignored them as if their weren't even their. Starring out of the window.

      'This boy sure has a long line of patience' Sakura thought as she began writting things down on her spare notebook.

      Her eyes then began gazing around the room. A total of seven people caight her eyes. She analyzed each and everyone of them and writting down notes and reminders to look into later on.

      "Alright everybody sit down" a man with brown hair and a scar on his face said.

       Sakura took note of his scar. 'Probably git it from an accident. He doesn't look like a high end shinobi despite this ckass having so many clan heirs. He must be a Chunin'

       The girl then calmed down and those who aren't from our class began to left. 

       "Alright so I want all of you to introduce yourself. State your name, likes, dislikes, your dream, and any other information you want to share with us...... So let's start with you"

      Sakura didn't listen to most of the introduction only listening whenerver she deemed them 'important'as she woukd put it.

      She noted the introduction:

      Hyuuga Hinata. A shy girl heiress to the Hyuuga clan and has the dojutsu, the Byakugan. Has a slit crush on Naruto. Has the ability to become a promising konoichi if trained properly.

      Inuzuka Kiba, Hates school, a trouble maker in the making. Has a pet dog named Akamaru. A good tracker nin in the future.

       Aburane Shino, A quite boy, doesn't like to converse much. Is deemed the weird kid because of his bugs. Has the possibility of gathering data using his insects.

      Yamanaka Ino, A fan girl. Posses the ability to perform the Mind Transfer jutsu of the Yamanaka clan. Has the ability to gather information from people using hee clans jutsu.

      Akimichi Choji, Loves chips. A close friend to Shikamaru. Has the ability to perform the Akimichi clans Expansion Jutsu. A destructive one if uses the Expansion jutsu.

       Nara Shikamaru, Lazy but deadly smart. Has the ability to perform the shadow possesion jutsu of the Nara clan. A great ally to have.

     Uchiha Sasuke, Sole sirvivor of the Uchiha massacre. Has the ability to posses their clans dojutsu, the sharingan. A reserve boy with many talents. Probably has the chakra affinity of fire. A formidable opponent whem it comes to taijutsu.

      Sakura gazes at the notes she had taken placing them into her bag. It was finally Naruto's turn to introduce himself. She notices the glares he received from the class.

      Sakura already know that Naruto contains the kyuubi inside of him. Even though the Sandaime Hokage band any mention of this the data was easy to gather. It only tool her a day to figure it out.

      Only a fool would not notice. Those fools apperantly is Naruto and the kids their age. Who only labelled him as a monster with no back up information as to why.

      "The names Uzumaki Naruto. My names likes are Ramen and hanging out with Sakura-chan. I dislike waiting three minutes for ramen.  My dream is to one day become Hokage. Ya know" he said with his signature grin.

       The kids laughed at his introduction. This made Sakura mad, their was no way she would let this pass.

       "Alright settle down. Thank you fpr that introduction Naruto. Now last but not least" Iruka said signaling Sakura to introduce herself.

      Sakura got up and stood infront of class. She saw Ino encouraging her and Naruto was doing the same.

       "My name is Haruno Sakura. I like anmitsu and dango, as well as hanging out with my friends. I dislike bullies and people who treat others unfairly and my dream...... My dream is to one day become a strong konoichi" she said with a smile.

       Iruka tries to unravel the reason to why a girl like her was put in this class. But the more he observes her the more reason he has to think that maybe there was no reason.