Deception

Sakura sat on her bed, her gaze at her window. It was midnight, the streets were quite and the only ones awake were the jonin and anbu on patrol.

       A white figure catches Sakura's eyes. She extended her right arm and whistled gently into the air, not a moment later an white owl landed on her arm with a scroll tied to its claws.

        She took the scroll and placed the owl on her shoulder. A smile formed on Sakura's face and the owl coed in delight.

       Sakura weaved signs and the scroll caught fire, slowly burning away into a pile of ash.

        She thanked the owl as it flew away into the night. She layed on her bed and let sleep take over with a devilish grin on her face, imagining what the future will have in store.

:::::

         Sakura got up bright and early, she made breakfast then ate not wanting to wait for Naruto, after all she had something important to do.

       Sakura went into her room and got changed, she wore a red t-shirt and cream white pants. She placed her gloves inside her pocket, then attached her weapon pouch around her waist.

         She left a note on the fridge then left. She jumped from roof to roof until she arrived at a training ground a couple of miles away from the cluster of town.

         She masked her chakra the moment she set foot inside the forest, she heard the clattering sound of shuriken and kunais a couple of feet ahead. She stopped and sat on one of the tree branches and placed a genjutsu on her.

          She watched as two of the best shinobis of the Uchiha clan had to offer training.

          'Uchiha Itachi, a prodigy. Graduated at the academy at an early age and became chunin then jonin until he became anbu a couple of months ago. Age is 11, loyal to the village, but loves his younger brother more than the village.'

          Sakura shifted her gaze to the older man, a grin plastered on her face.

            'Uchiha Shisui, the fastest shinobi to graduate in the Academy, rumors say he's as fast as the forth Hokage. Cousin to the main Uchiha family. Prime target of Danzo'

           Sakura smiled thinking of how much fun she'll be having for the upcoming weeks, not to mention she was given permission to let lose, a devilish grin showed on her face with a sinister glint in her eyes.

         "Phase one, this is going to be fun. I wonder how things will play out"

          Sakura jumped off of the tree and began walking to a near by river near, she dispelled the genjutsu and unmasked part of her chakra.

            She began throwing Luna is and shuriken at near by stump making sure that it was loud enough for the two Uchiha's to hear.

           She felt two chakra approaching her, she grinned. She then walked to the river making sure that the two of them were watching. She focused her chakra at her feet and began walking.

          She acted as if it was difficult especially with the constant moving current of the river. After a couple of minutes she manages to steady herself and cheered in joy only for her to lose focus and fall into the river.

          She heard a chuckle from the trees but ignored it momenterly.

          'Seems like I have to up my acting skills. I should probably give them a scare'

          She pouted then got up and picked up her kunais and shuriken. She then throwed one of the kunais at the tree branch, narrowing her eyes at the two figures who barely dodged the attack.

         Two males stood in front of her. One had a stoic face but was clearly amused of her, the other didn't even bother to hide his amusement.

         "Who are you? And why are you spying on me?" Sakura asked holding up a kunai, keeping her guard up. She looked scared on the outside with her body trembling a bit, but inside she was grinning at her accomplishment.

          "Don't worry little girl we won't hurt you, we were just training and heard the sound of shuriken and kunais so we took a little peek. We didn't know that a little girl such as yourself was training here"

         Shisui made her way to Sakura and patted her head reassuring her that they mean no harm.

         Sakura lowered her guard and stopped trembling.

:::::

         Shisui and Itachi made her way back to the compound, both were still thinking about the girl they met.

         Shisui and Itachi watched her as she trained all by herself in a forest. To say they were surprised by the skill she possess was an understatement, both spoke no word but had one thing in mind.

         'That girl is a prodigy'

          Both headed inside the house and was greeted by Uchiha Mikoto who ushered them to sit down for dinner.

          Both of them didn't spoke still thinking of the girl. This caught the attention of Uchiha Fugaku, who had been observing them for a while and saw that both were distressed and on constant guard.

           "Did something happen?" Fugaku asked starting at the two, Itachi and Shisui flinched which didn't go unnoticed by Fugaku and Mikoto.

            Both knew if they were to tell about the girl, word would get out of her abilities and both didn't want that. However now they couldn't lie, Itachi showed distress for the first time. He knew the responsibility of being deemed a prodigy and didn't want a six year old girl to have the same burden.

           Fugaku grew more irritated at the two, he knew whatever they happened earlier was something they could not say to even the patriarch of the clan.

            "It's nothing to your concern. We just stumbled upon something" Itachi was the one who answered which made Fugaku more intrigued of what they found.

          He didn't pry, he knew to give them time. As long at it had nothing to do with the clan it was fine to wait some more.