Getting To Know

Sakura was training with her shuriken when she felt a familiar chakra near the area. She smiled and sat down underneath a tree, she brought out the mango she bought earlier and began eating.

        'I should probably speed things up a bit, I can't afford to fail this mission

       Sakura sighed, she only had 3 weeks left and 3 days if she fails it could cause the lives of numerous innocent people, all of them comes from the Uchiha clan.

        She closed her eyes and focused on the chakra of two individuals. Her sensory abilities were highly praised by the Hogake, to be able to sense the surroundings to its purest form. She relied mostly on her senses and chakra to sense people out.

        "Good morning, what brings you here?" Sakura asked with her eyes closed nibbling on a stick of Dango.

:::::

        Itachi and Shisui arrived at their normal training grounds when they once again heard the sound of shuriken near the river. They looked at each other and nodded, they tried and sense the girl from before but couldn't find any trace of her chakra, they frowned.

        'This girl is more than just a prodigy, she excels in things that took even Itachi some time to perfect. The level she's on surpasses even me and yet she's still so young' Shisui thought dreading the idea of the elders finding out, especially Danzo.

        Shisui turns his head at Itachi, he was frowning and clearly showed emotions on his. Itachi wasn't the one to just show his emotion like that unless it really affected him.

         They arrived at the river and saw the same girl with cherry blossom hair sitting beneath a tree eating a stick of Dango.

          Shisui placed a hand on his mouth as he suppressed a laugh, 'He's so much like Itachi, she even likes the same sweet he does'

         Itachi ignored Shisui knowing well what he found funny. He started at the girl before she asked a question knowing that they were there. He frowned, 'She was able to sense us and concealed her chakra to the point that even I couldn't feel she was there if it wasn't for the sound of her throwing shuriken.'

        "We wanted to train with you if it's alright?" Shisui asked rubbing his neck.

:::::

        Sakura was bored, she thought the mission was going to be more fun. She wasn't the one to make friends with just anybody, she didn't even know how to make friends. If it wasn't for Naruto, she might not have any other friends other than him.

        "We wanted to train with you if it's alright?" She heard Shisui asked, Sakura beamed at this question.

        She opened her eyes and devoured the stick of Dango, she stood up and began asking questions of what type of training they were going to do.

        Shusui chuckled at how excited the girl was about training normally kids her age would be bored out of there minds at just the thought of training.

         "Before we train can we first spar? Why would I ask to spar before training? Because this would help me know of your abilities. Most of the things you'll learn during sparing are your opponent's speed, strength, stamina, and how they strategist. The next thing I'll learn is what your good at whether it be ninjutsu, taijutsu, or genjutsu. Just by observing you now, I knew a couple of facts about both of you"

        She pointed her finger at Shisui who was still shocked by what she just said.

        "Both of you are from the Uchiha clan. you're much older than him, whoever he is more mature than you. The way you stand is that of a runner, meaning you specialize in speed rather than strength while he has a body of that of a taijutsu specialist. Since both of you are from the Uchiha clan you both might have the sharing a making you both genjutsu users, and have a 95% chance of having fire as your chakra affinity. There are still a couple of things I can predict being at least 60% accurate but I will decide that during our battle."

        Once Sakura finished saying what was on her mind, she started preparing for their battle leaving two frozen Uchiha's left to gather their thoughts together.

     It took a while before the two of them finally recomposed themselves and prepared for battle.

      Itachi ran multiple scenarios in his head. He didn't know much of you that was true, only small things and details he observed the previous time you met.

      The fight was straight forward the only rule was if you're opponent was unable to battle you won. It was Sakura against Itachi and Shisui, both boys felt bad for teaming up against a girl half their age but knew she wouldn't ask to take them on at the same time if she couldn't handle them both.

        Sakura punched the ground making a giant earthquake, the land cracked and rocks the size of people flew into the air. Both boys jumped and dodged the rocks being thrown at them. They activated their sharigans and kept a close eye for any movement, Itachi saw something move fast that even he wasn't sure what it was. They barely dodged the rocks being thrown at them when unpaid and shuriken we're thrown after they dodge the rocks.

        Shisui placed a genjutsu on the place after getting hit by the Kunai and shuriken in an attempt to distract or capture the girl without causing her too many injuries, though his mind was in debt after the killing attacks you thrown at them earlier.

       Itachi was quick and deflected all the kunai and shuriken that we're thrown unlike Shisui who got hit by a couple. He saw a genjutsu being placed on them and looked over to Shisui who was searching for the pink-haired girl.

          That was all Itachi needed to see to know that Shisui cast the genjutsu as an attempt to capture the girl.

           Sakura was leaning on the tree masking her chakra, a smirk was present on her face.

         She had to admit the genjutsu was strong but she had a way to disrupt it that no one else knows. Sakura did a shadow clone as a distraction making it look like it was trapped in the genjutsu.

            The clone's duty was to act as bait long enough for Sakura to attack the two. The clone was perfect for the job it was a complete copy of Sakura and had the same chakra nature as her.

         She watched from the shadows as the two walked up to the clone with their guard high, ready to attack at any moment.

          The two kneeled down and checked the girl, Sakura took this opportunity to attack.

           Tiger. Horse. Dragon.

           "Earth style: Earth-Dragon Bomb" she whispered, the dragon rose from the ground and charged at the two.

         They both jumped but was hit by water bullets piercing their skins.

           The two fell to the ground and saw a pink-haired girl jumped down from the trees.

          "I guess I won this battle"