🌼💐Sick!Kokichi x Reader☀️🌵

Wow, look at me go, two in one day. Well, please take this—

⚠️ Warnings: Vomiting. ⚠️

Reader has They/Them pronouns🌻🌸

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

You woke up in your dorm, feeling some warmth right next to you. Of course you wanted to see who, or what is is, but before you were trapped in the killing game, you watched more than enough horror movies to see where this was leading up to.

Eventually you turned your head around, locking you (E/C) eyes with some darkish purple eyes. Rightttt, I remember, that Kokichi had said he wanted to sleep with you because of some nightmares, which was obviously a huge lie, but whatever.

"H-hey (Y/N)" Kokichi said stuttering. And you knew this cocky attitude, so you were surprised by this.

"Kokichi, are you alright??" You held Worry in your voice. You placed your hand on this forehead. "Kokichi, your burning up.." you mumbled.

"I don't know what your talking about!! The Ultimate supreme leader of evil cant get sic—" he attempted to stand up, but felt a wave of dizziness, causing him to stumble back.

You stood up right way, and set him back I'm your bed, covering him up. Kokichi started to violently shake, causing you to freak out.

"(Y-Y/N) it's C-cold.." kokichi stuttered (Whenever I have a fever, cold, or flu, I get super cold, and violently shake for some reason.)

"Shhh it's alright—" you saw him attempting to stand up again, and to his surprise, you pushed him back down.

"(Y/N)-Chan~!!" He whined

"Kokichi stay in the bed." You asked, Well, more like ordered him to. He sat back down, not wanting to know what would happened if he disobeyed.

Of course he would never admit it, but he felt awful. He was really dizzy, his stomach hurt, he was cold, and on top of all of that, he had to pee.

He wanted to say, "(Y/N) I have to pee." But that was Wayyy to embarrassing for the Ultimate supreme leader of evil to say that.

Just as it seemed that (Y/N) read his mind, they said, "Kokichi, you have to use the restroom, right?" You asked as calm as ever, while patting his head.

He blush on his face grew darker

"I'll take that as a yes."

You helped him to the restroom, and let him do That by himself. Once you heard the toilet flush, you helped him back to your bed.

"Kokichi stay here, I'll go get some food." You told him. Once you got out of your dorm, you made a mad dash to the kitchen area, and started cooking up a semi good smelling soup.

It was Kokichis favorite soup, tomato soup (let's pretend that's his favorite soup—)

You grabbed some panta, and started walking back to your dorm. You ran into Shuichi, causing you to almost drop your things.

"Oh, H-hello there (Y/N)!!" Shuichi greeted you. Then he looked suspiciously at you,

"What are you doing with all that stuff??" He asked, timidly. You replied with "Yeah well, I'm going to poison someone that absolutely, LooOooOoOOOoOooVes grape panta." You half joked.

He backed away from you. " I'm just kidding Shuichi!! Thats mean, thinking that your beloved (Y/N) would do such a thing!!" You dramatically spoke. "I'm just helping Kokichi because he's sick." You replied.