Kokichi Ouma || Welcome home, Darling~~

Hi I is alive...

Thank you for 13k reads!!!

|<Emotional!Sensitive!Kokichi x Mastermind!Reader>|

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

You were currently in the bathroom, looking at yourself in the mirror. You were trying a smile that didn't seem to fake, but one that looked real enough. Being the 'ultimate sweetheart is hard... you thought as you started walking out to the camera room. Before you entered the room you looked around to see if anyone was there. Once the coast was clear, you entered.

You sighed, and locked the door. Didn't want anyone to find out your identity, Y'know? You took a quick glance at the cameras and sat in your chair. Everyone was at the dinning room, except you. Yeah that's probably gonna make you look suspicious, but oh well. You just spaced out for a few seconds and thought about actually changing your talent to The ultimate gardener or something like that. Being the ultimate sweet heart is pretty hard.

You wanted stuff to go quicker, to have another murder. It always gave you a rush of adrenaline   When you saw a dead body. You were the ultimate Masochist. When someone actually smacks you, you always get really excited. You would try not to moan and blush, but sometimes you can't help it. (Haha, naptime for author-Chan.) You shifted you position as you watched all the students doing boring stuff, talking and what not.

You made a announcement saying if there's not a body in 2 days, They would all to die. The scared expressions that they made, made the sadistic in you come out. You giggled softly, as you carefully opened the door, checking if anyone was there. You saw no one there, so you quickly got out and shut the door. The secret room is in the library, under the floorboards. It was pretty well hidden, and secure if you did say yourself.

You heard footsteps approaching quickly towards you, so you shut the door as quickly and quietly as you could, and headed to a book self, looking for a random book to make it seem like you were reading the whole time. You had already memorized all of the books, Incase if anyone wanted to ask you what the book was about, and if they read it too they would know it was true. You flipped a little bit more than the middle of the book, and sat down. And like one cue, Shuichi and Kaede walked in, having a conversation about how to find the mastermind.

"O-oh, Hi (Y/N)..." Shuichi said, tilting his hat down slightly. "Hi (Y/N)!! Me and Shuichi were coming up with a Great plan to find the mastermind!! We are gonna set up hidden cameras so we can catch the mastermind!!" Kaede exclaimed, clearly excited for this. "Cool!! Do you need anything? As the Ultimate Sweetheart, I will happily help out with anything I can!!" You smiled. 'I hope that practice in the mirror helped out..'

"What w-was that (Y-Y/N)? You m-muttered something.." Shuichi said, suspiciously. "Ah!! I'm so sorry!! It was just this book that I was reading, I'm a bit embarrassed by this, but I'm a huge book worm!! I was just asking if you guys wanted to read with me, but you guys are gonna work on the cameras.. I've been rambling, huh? I'll just leave you guys alone, Unless if you need y help." You started to take your leave, then you felt something grab your shoulder.

You turned around and saw Kaede. "Y-Yeah!! We kinda do need your help, if your not busy, of course." She said, scratching her neck, and letting go of your shoulder. "Absolutely!! I can help anytime. So what's the plan..." Shuichi and Kaede then started to explain the set up they were gonna make. After they were done explaining you nodded your head in agreement and helped them whenever they needed. The thrill of getting caught is what made you want to help them out.