|<Kokichi x Hanahaki!Reader>|

Sorry for not posting yesterday. It was my brothers birthday, so yeahhhhhhh—

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

You were currently in the bathroom, coughing up more of those ratchet flowers. You remembered as a kid you would make flower crowns all the time with Kokichi. You would have a little wedding where he would be the bride and you would be the groom. He enjoyed it when you lifted him up and kissed his nose. You guys never kissed lips because, cooties and stuff. You would have a long blanket and have all of your stuffed animals on the sides. He would come down the aisle, a small amount of flowers in his hands you would be waiting, two flower crowns in your hands. He would finally get to the end, and you would say the 'wull yow stway Wif me unwtil I diwe?' (Will you stay with me until I die?) and he would respond with an 'I dwo' (I do) then you would swoop him up bridle style, and give him a peck on the cheek. An then you would laugh and run through the flowers for the rest of the day.

Those were the flowers that you once loved. The Roses, Lily's, Daisy's, orchards,  Anemone's, Angelonia's, Aster's, Ballon flowers, Baneberry's, Bell flowers, Bergenia's, and Sunflowers. And those were only the ones you could think of on the top of your head. Your parent was a gardener so this is why you knew so much about all of these lovely flowers. You always dreamed of having a big flower shop, with people from millions of miles away, come over just to get glowers from your shop. But you couldn't. You can't do that unless you got rid of these stupid purple flowers.

Don't get me wrong, the flowers that you were throwing up are beautiful, well, without all the blood that covered them. Other than that they were absolutely beautiful. But they were also absolutely painful. Your feeling we're getting much stronger, stronger for The Kokichi Ouma. Yup, the flowers were for your childhood bride. You couldn't even remember the point when you liked him, but It happened.

As you were scooping the access petals and thorns out from your mouth, you heard some girls enter the room. Just great, it's (enemy's name). (Enemy's name) used to play with you and Kokichi sometimes when you were young She always said that she liked Kokichi, and that you better not play with him anymore, or else she would tell him that you liked him, which you didn't. Now that you were older, you realized that it wouldn't be bad. He would probably say, 'Oh, well I love me too (Y/N)!' And she wouldn't be the boss of you anymore. She was that semi- rich kid that always had a high ponytail, and would never not wear a dress or a skirt, and she always had the latest toys. You always supported her even though she was the definition of snobby in the dictionary.

You tried your best to be quiet as she came In the restroom with her little friends. Then you had the sudden urge to hack up those stupid flowers again. You covered your mouth, in hopes to not make any noise. You had your feet on the toilet seat. You could hear that they were gossiping about someone in your class. They were talking back and forth in the stalls they were in. Then you just happened to look up, and saw (Enemy's name) looking over the stall. "Hey guys look, here's the class loser!" She yelled, with her hand in a L shape near her forehead. The other girls started cackling. You didn't have a reaction to it. 'Don't let it get to you, it's all fine' you sat there unfazed. "Aww, (Y/N) is trying to act all tough!! How cute!" She said. Then you heard a loud banging on the stall door.

To be honest here, you were petrified. Then the banging stopped. You still had the urge to puke out those damn flowers, so this made matters much worse. Then the door was barged open, reviling some of her little minions. Or at least that's what you called them.

(TRIGGER WARNING!! BULLYING!! IF THIS MAKES YOU UNCOMFORTABLE PLEASE SKIP THIS!!!)

She dragged you by the hair out of the stall. You couldn't help but whimper. For some reason, you always felt powerless against them. She threw to to the ground. Yep, that's gonna leave a bruise. You thought. Then you felt a sharp pain in your stomach. They all started kicking you. Then one kicked you in the stomach again. That punch made you throw up. The thing that surprised them is that there was flowers and blood in the barf. "Awe, little (Y/N) has a crushy-Wrushy, and as always, they wouldn't like you back~" she cooed in your ear. You then shoved your fingers down your throat to purposely puke on her. And that's just what you did. And in less than a second, she was covered in puke. "Arugh!! These are brand new!! You disgusting creep!!" She said and stormed of with her little minions.

(BULLYING HAS ENDED. PLEASE CONTINUE IF YOU SKIPPED.)

You sat there in your own puke, blood, and flowers. You had a nose bleed and your face hurt like hell. You had already skipped class, so you ran to your locker, which was pretty close by, and you went in a bathroom stall to change. You threw away your clothes, not wanting your backpack to smell. You went to the janitors closet and came back out with a mop. And you mopped everything off.

You decided to go to the roof, just to look at the sky. All of its different colors. You really like the clouds. I wish I could be a cloud, without a care in the world. You thought as you headed back downstairs. You went there and saw Kokichi, waiting outside for you. His hair swayed softly as the breeze flew by. He had his school back over his shoulder, and had a bored expression on his face. He slowly turned around and saw you. "He- (Y/N)!! What's wrong with your nose?!" He ran over to you. "Oh, I accidentally fell on my way to the bathroom and forgot to clean it off." You said as you had the sudden urge to puke up the flowers. Crap, I can't be with him as long as this stupid hanagani, or whatever it's called, with me. "Kokichi, I'm going to use the bathroom, go on without me, ok?" "Ok (N/N)!! I'll be waiting at the treehouse!" He yelled happily, and skipped away.

You literally became sonic and booked it to the bathroom. But you didn't know that a few petals slipped out. You ran into a stall and started puking out the flowers. A few tears escaped your eyes, because those turns hurt like shit. You just about finished as you heard someone walk in. You didn't think to much about it. Then a familiar voice called out to you "(N/N)-channn!! Are you ok!?" Kokichi shouted. The flowers came up again. You quickly turned your head back to the toilet and started puking the flowers up again. "(Y/N)!?" Kokichi yelled, running towards your stall. "G-go away, you'll just make it worse." You mumbled as more flowers came up.

"(Y/N), let me in!" Kokichi yelled had he tried breaking open the door. You gave in and unlocked it. He locked his gaze on you. You had some sprouts growing on you. One was incredibly close to your eye, but they were still blooming. "(N/N).. Who is it?" He asked. "My childhood bride.." you muttered out before puking up the flowers again. "(Y/N)!" He said, grabbed you chin, and you now faced him with dull eyes. Then something unexpected happened. He pulled you into a kiss.

You felt... Amazing. All of the thorns and pain and flowers just poofed. You started bawling repeating the words thank you. He pulled you on his back (is is a strong stick) and carried you to a flower field. You guys laided there for hours. Hugging and kissing every once and a while. You had your childhood bride was your crush. How weird.

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

This took a while— sorry for not posting it was my brothers birthday. And I won't be able to post because I'm making my mom a super big painting for Mother's Day. I can show y'all what I have done on Monday. And again, thank you for 1K reads!! I really appreciate it!!

Thanks for reading My Weebs!!

Word count: 1455

Date: 5/7/20