|<Kokichi x Reader>|

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

You were just getting in your car to head back from work. You were extremely tired and just wanted to lay down. You had been working for almost 19 hours straight with no break. You really wanted to go home, eat, and go to bed. As you were driving, you almost crashed your car 5 times, and kept on almost sleeping. You were going to call in sick tomorrow with the stomach flu, even though you were 110% sure you weren't gonna have it. At least you hoped you wouldn't.

You finally got back from work after about half an hour of driving. You pulled the keys out, locked the car, and trudged to your front door. Your keys jingled as you were unlocking the door. All of a sudden, you weren't as tried anymore. It was probably that grape scented candle that Kokichi always used. You actually really liked the smell as well, but you wouldn't tell Kokichi that. You dropped your stuff and went into the kitchen. as you were getting a bowl of chips ready, you could hear the TV playing in your shared room. This let you know that Kokichi was still up.

It was about 2am, so you were just gonna go in there, scold him for being up, and eat chips with him if he refused to go to bed. You were heading up to the room, chips and a bottle of panta in you hands. You opened the door and saw Kokichi watching some cartoon (Spongebob, power puff girls, Steven Universe, we bare bears, Care Bears, etc.) He was sitting way to close to the TV. You were going to sneak up on him, so you were trying to be quiet. When you were behind him, you pounced on him, making him screech.

"BlOoDy MuRdEr, bLoOdY mUrDeR!!" He screamed, trying to escape from your grip. You let go and pouted. "Hmph. You don't even recognize your girlfriend. I even brought you panta!! Disrespectful." You pouted. You heated a sigh of relief from Kokichi as he calmed down. "(N/N) I was waiting for you all nighttttt!! You can make it up to me by cuddling though.." he said, his eye lids droopy.

"Kokichi, first of all, you should be so close to the TV, you can hurt your eyes, second of all, you should be in bed, third of all... I'll cuddle with you.." you said, sorta embarrassed.

"Yayyyyyy, (N/N) cares about meeeee!!" He exclaimed. So you guys laid down on the bean bag together, and ate your chips. You were watching the cartoon that he was watching before you interrupted his show.

It was like 3am, and you guys went to bed, cuddling. What a great night

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

Hm, well, hi. I hope y'all are ok um, yeee. I'm working on a chappy with about 4000 words so REeeEeEe

Thanks for reading my Weebs!!

Word count:489

Date:5/3/20