🌵🌱🌸KokichixReader🌸🌱🌵

⚠️Warnings: Small panic attacks⚠️

Me has nothing to say.

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

You had just checked the weather station. There was going to be pretty big thunder storm, but you didn't really mind. You actually liked the rain, it soothed you.

You just got out of the car, groceries in hand. You opened the door with ease, and right away there was Kokichi, lunging at you with a hug.

"(N/N)!! You don't know how much I missed you!! I've waited for almost 5 minutes!! 5!! Your so lucky to have a boyfriend like meeee!!!" He yelled. You cringed slightly.

You tried to peel his arms off your torso, but he wouldn't come off. "Kokichi, let go, I have to put the groceries down." You told him. He immediately got off. "(N/N), what did you bring for me?!" He whined. Then you threw a pack of Oreos at his face.

He dramatically gasped. "(N/N)-Chan Carew about me!!" He cried. Well, faked cried. You laughed. "Kokichi, what did you get me?" You asked, jokingly. He kissed your lips.

"There's your gift (Y/N)!" He said after he pulled away, smiling like an idiot. "Thanks Kokichi..." you mumbled out, embarrassed.

"Nishishi~!!!" He laughed, finger near his lips.

You happened to look to the side of you fridge, seeing the clock. It was almost 11:16, and the storm starts at about 11:30.

"Hey Kokichi, lets go to bed." You told him while dragging him to your room. You guys shared a room with two queen beds.

You just, Started changing, and he did two. You  took off your shirt, then unclipped your bra, then placed a shirt on the upper part of your body. Then you slid your shorts and panties off, replacing them with clean ones.

When you were done, you flopped on your bed. Then about a few seconds later you heard a long 'Bang' and a whimper. You looked up, seeing Kokichi in the corner of the room.

He had his hands over his ears, and his eyes shut tightly. He was rocking back and forth, and his breathing was faster than usual, and he was cuddling his knees. " Hey Koki—'Boom!!' You got cut off by thunder. He whimpered. You tried to get him off the floor, but he wouldn't budge.

He was violently shaking, and his breathing was much faster. "K-Kokichi? Are you scared of the thunder?" You asked softly. He nodded a little. "C'mon.." you picked him up.

Then the lightning and thunder started rapidly happening. He fell and covered his ears again. His breathing was hitched, he was timid and shaking.

You've never seen him like this. Never. And this panicked you. You tried picking him up again, but he just wanted to get out of your grip. You got him close to your bed and pushed him on, not letting him go. He was squirming shaking, and his breathing was heavy.

An Anxiety attack.

You hugged him, and didn't plan to let go. He kept on squirming. You brought his body closer to you, and started running your fingers through his hair.

That made him calm down. And he started to drift to sleep.

🌏💫☁️Time skip brought to you by Grape Panta☁️💫🌏

Kokichi has just woken you up for breakfast in bed. "Thank you for last night..," he mumbled "And don't tell anyone that I'm scared of thunder, ok??" He asked. "Ok, Ok." You replied.

"Pinky promise??" He asked, holding out his pinky finger. "Pinky promise." You repeated, wrapping your pinky with his.

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️ 🌈

So, yeah. Sorry this update is late. My motivation for writing is going away. But I'll try. Love y'all 💕

Thank you for reading my Weebs!!

Word count:623

Date:4/13/20