🌱🍄🍂Pregame!Kokichi x Yandere!Reader🍂🍄🌱

⚠️Warnings: Blood, Killing, obsession, small lemon 🍋 ⚠️

Reader has She /Her pronouns

This is my first time writing a lemon, so grab your popcorn, and holy water, and get ready for this.

And I'm skipping school for this—

🌱🌺☀️☄️🍄🌸🍋~🍋🌸🍄☄️☀️🍄🌱

                           •~FlashBack~•

You sat in the back of the classroom, resting your head on your hands. You looked out the window, not really caring about what the teacher was saying.

"Students, this is our new student, Kokichi ouma!" She announced.

You looked up to see him. You could feel heat rising up to your head. He just looked so...

..Submissive??

You giggled, realizing what your mom had told you when you were young.

                    •~Another Flashback~•

You were helping you mother with dinner. She was chopping some onions. She was also humming a lullaby. You were mixing some batter, to have a cake when your father arrives from work.

Then you heard the knife chopping faster, but you paid no mind to it, and continued your duty. It went faster, but you still ignored it. Then you heard a yelp of pain from your mother, which startled you.

"Oh dear, (N/N), your clumsy mother got herself hurt— would you mind cleaning up the blood, while I go bandage myself up." She said, while going to a cupboard to get a bandaid.

You grabbed a towel, turned on the sink, then squeezed the water out. Then you started wiping the blood off the cutting board. She giggled.

"All done mom!" You exclaimed and showed her the clean cutting board.

"Thank you, dear. Now you may be surprised, but the blood is actually still there. Let me show you."

She went to a drawer, and pulled out a bottle.

"You see this, (Y/N)?? This is called Luminal. Let me show you what it can do." She said, while spraying it on the cutting board. "I'll spray it where the blood was. The. I'll turn off the lights. And she did.

She grabbed a black light and turned it on. You stared in awe as there was marks where the blood was. "See sweetie?? Luminal and a black light together, can show where the blood was, even if you cleaned it. Isn't that amazing?" She explained.

"Now I'm going show you something called hydrogen peroxide." She said, while uncapping the top, and pouring some of it onto the area where there was blood.

"Now you give it a good scrub-" She said, proceeding to Scrub the hydrogen peroxide, where the blood was.

"Then I'll shine the black light on the cutting board again.." she grabbed the black light, and shined it on the cutting board. There was nothing there!!