|<Tsundere!Kokichi x Dead!Fem! Reader>|

My first angst— this is probably gonna be real friggn short, but oh well whatcha gonna do about it. And those people that are up at like 2am, GO TO BEDDDDDD— oh and this one shot is told in Kokichis POV

Thank you @MaddieIsAnFangirl for requesting this one shot!!

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

Kokichis POV*

I stood near her grave, sobbing. The sick feeling of guilt running through me. It's all my fault. If I was more careful we would have been laughing and having fun, cuddling, watching movies together. But no. Stupid (Y/N) has to go off and die on me. My only ray of light just poof, gone in an instant. My sunshine was gone just like that. Now I'm only left in the dark. I choked back a sob. If only it was me and not her. I- I can't let go you go!! This has to be a bad dream! If I pinch myself, I have to wake up, Right?? RIGHT!? I tried it out. I closed my eyes, and I pinched myself. I opened my eyes to see myself still there, standing next to the grave of my beloved. Rain started pouring down on me. I didn't care. I still remember that horrid expression on her face, the last moments I saw her. If only I was more careful...

Me and (Y/N) were going to (Friends) party. We drove up to the house and got out right away. This was going to be our first time going to a party as a couple. In the car ride y'all were literally dancing to memes, and Kokichi almost flung himself out the window 9 times.

As you two were entering, you were met with the smell of alcohol and sex. You guys saw a few people up on the walls making out, but you guys chose to ignore it. You both started waking to the mini dance floor and started partying. HARD. You guys stopped every now and then. You guys had a few shots, but this was your first alcoholic drink you've ever had so 3 or 4 shots had you stumbling around and slurring out words.

It was Kokichis first drink as well, but he wouldn't admit that. You guys just chilled and partied for a couple of more hours, then you guys decided it was time to leave. Kokichi got in the drivers seat while you were on the passenger seat mumbling something about how you fuckn' love cabbage or something like that. He was driving then all of a sudden everything went black.

He was awake just by a little. He saw your expression. It was absolutely terrifying. You left eye had been gouged out, and your skull was cracked open. There was blood dripping down on the sides of your mouth as you spoke your final word to him. With the small consciousness you had left, you told him

"Hey don't cry, I'm still here. Before I go I want to say somethings. Eat your meals, breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Shower everyday or every other day. Brush your teeth, or else they can fall off, and we don't want that, do we? Study. Get good grades so that you can have a job and support your future family. And.. I love you..." you said before taking a deep breath In, and stopped breathing.

Kokichi was a crying mess, but he couldn't stand up. He could hear the distant cries of people telling other people to call an ambulance but he couldn't care less. He just lost his beloved, even in his drunken state, he knew what just happened.

You

Just

Died.

~Flashback end~

"N-No Kokichi, you cant touch my bod— H-Hey, cut that out! It tickles!" Kokichi was pestering Kiibo about his body. "Aww Kiibo your so meannnnnn~!!" Do you not know what I've been through?? All I wanna do is touch youuu!!" He whined. "N-nO" Kiibo said, clearly uncomfortable. "Oh, ok." Kokichi replied. When he got to his room he cried his eyes out.

'Oh (Y/N), how much I miss you..."

🌈☄️❄️☀️🌸🌼🌻~🌻🌼🌸☀️❄️☄️🌈

Bro this is like the 5th one-shot I've completed tonight. Wow, good job author-Chan. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this angst one shot, and I hope to see you in the next one.

Thanks for reading my Weebs!!